Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOLBB Stats page: How often does it refresh?

• 05-09-2004 9:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭

that's it really. been hammering my connection all weekend and it's not jumped up since friday.

does it only update during the week or have i somehow got a glitch that means it's not updating at all?

if it's the latter, does anyone want anything. :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

if it's the same as the iol anytime one it should be every 12 hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

This happens to me every couple of weeks - it just stops responding and it shows the same figures day in day out. That does not mean that they are not recording how much you are downloading though; they kicked me off when I broke the cap ;) it was still saying 5.6GB or something :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

I was having trouble with my cap page, and I rang up tech support. They told me tha it takes a day to update.

What was happing with me was that it jumped up about 1 GB to 1.2 GB in about 24 hours, with only standard web access. Plus it didn't cut me off when I apparently went over my cap. The reader was showing 9.2 GB and it wasn't telling em that I went over or anything.

(And in case someone suggest that adware/spyware/trojan horsies hijacked my connection, I'm running linux. Nuff said,)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Borris

ok, the iolbb usage works like this
    it runs 24hrs behind, so what you download today, will turn up on twmorrows usage, and so on
    if the usage calucatior frezes just mail them or call them, and it can get un frozen.

PS if it frezes they still know what ur downloading, its not the same meter they see, its only for ur benifit

Advertisement