Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Orbital (Final Performance!!) - Live @ Maida Vale 28-07-04.mp3 (125 MB)

• 05-09-2004 9:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭

http://forum.watmm.com/uploads/Orbital_Final_Performance_-_Live_at_Maida_Vale_28-07-04.mp3

...::: The last ORBITAL Gig @ BBC - Maida Vale Studios - 28.07.2004 :::... R.I.P.

>> Orbital (Final Performance!!) - Live @ Maida Vale 28-07-04.mp3 (125 MB)

Orbital @ BBC Maida Vale Studios (28.07.2004)

01. Remind
    02. The Girl With The Sun In Her Head
    03. Belfast
    04. You Lot
    05. The Box Part 2
    06. Satan
    07. Halcyon (Live Version)
    08. One Perfect Sunrise (Phil Hartnoll Mix)
    09. Impact (The Earth Is Burning)
    10. Doctor?
    11. Chime
    12. Remind [encore]

Homepage: http://www.loopz.co.uk

Maida Vale - 28th July 2004
    The end of the final Orbital event - The end of an era

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

downloading as I type, thank you kev!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

I got it and I'm making my way through it now (writing some Java code at the same time and I'm surprised I'm not distracted by the music) It's good so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

cheers for the link Kevicon14.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Cheers for that link as well Kev :D

Listening to their set now, awesome is to shallow a word to describe Orbitals brilliance as a live act!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Cheers for that link as well Kev :D

Listening to their set now, awesome is too shallow a word to describe Orbitals brilliance as a live act!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

listening now, sorry I didn't go see them at Oxegen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Cheers for that mate, been to see them several times, Oxegen was the last one and very special, nearly brings a tear to my eye thinking that they'll never rip sh*t up like that live again.....

Although to be honest, them lads will miss it too much, what's the reckoning on a couple of gigs maybe in a year or 2s time

Advertisement