Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Vampire Thread I'll make, I promise...

Options
  • 11-08-2000 1:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

OK, once again you missed the second half Rev. Sorry frown.gif I have now finished my Chronicle and anyone that would like to step up and produce the next one should do just that. Rev is doing one and you can use the same characters if you want to Rev (I do not mind. It spares you thinking up whole new protagonists wink.gif).
    Those of you that missed the Chronicles can count yourself lucky as they were pretty lame but I quite enjoyed the quest of Achbed the paranoid cab driver biggrin.gif

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , " My son , sometimes you talk a lot of ****. Knock it off." Before I could speak in walks Christopher Lloyd with a time machine under his arm and just then...it started to get weird...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Gregg_is_[IAR]Daemon

Well i missed your Chronicles frown.gif but i am trying to produce my own in New York. It's called 'Mercenaries for Hire' and you play a band of merry Kindred. You must take part in a rivalry between the Ventrue and the Giovanni. You get to pick a side and do missions for that side (IE. pick the Ventrue and u will have to 'liberate' the warehouses of Giovanni, kidnap important Giovanni Kindred and assassinations). Im also trying to include an 'Embrace' Method in where the character can embrace Policeman and other people by feeding on them and letting them feed on you, in that way you can let policeman, Barkeeps, Prostitutes smile.gif and other mindless people to ur cause. Of course for the Chronicle i will kill off my character so it's only 3 of youse to do the Chronicle. THE problem i have is that my PC only has a 48mb Ram and might be Tremendously Slow on the Internet.

PS. I changed the name cause i keep forgetting my password and i already uses Daemon - [IAR]Daemon - Daemon/Frog so this is my last nhame

Leave all your Bítches at my door.....

Advertisement