Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iron Stomach Competition

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

Im gonna miss rag week cos I'll be on a 6week placement :( just realised that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

Originally posted by Chick:
    Im gonna miss rag week cos I'll be on a 6week placement just realised that!!
    Hrmm you prob wont miss too much anyway, from my experience it doesnt tend to be as great as it sounds (well it wasnt last year anyway!)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Hrmm you prob wont miss too much anyway, from my experience it doesnt tend to be as great as it sounds (well it wasnt last year anyway!)

Well i've had 2 of em, n tbh barely knew it was rag week either time..... only think i knew of it was the su email.........

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I was expecting rag week to be all explosions and random stripping, nope, two years of nothing. At least Ents put on a couple of events last year but nothing in a rag week vein.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Bring It Onnn!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

good luck....

luck? I don't need luck, I need disgusting things to eat and regurgitate.. I just need to beat celingfan this year. He's the current champ btw. Don't let that put you off though. As much of a muppet he is on boards, sound in reality (though a bit tapped).

A-S you give me the impression of an evil genius stroking a cat.. Just what dastardly platters have yous cooked up?

Fair play to the sci-fi soc for holding this every year by the way. A riotous extravaganza in what's otherwise (as I've mentioned before) a piss poor rag-week.

i'll bring mr bigglesworth with me tomorrow...

i'll be the one with the camara....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

no you'll be the one who's 6"3' and about 120 kg.

i'm 6'4.....

• Advertisement

sorrry u sloach a bit big man

car accident, spinal injury....

i'm lucky i can walk...

ok. at least ur not dead. or ugly. well 1 out of 2 is good

I had the pleasure of meeting uary, a less than active tcd boards poster, there of recent. I reckon he's the anti-agent smith. Not only for his lack of.. well ostentatious confidence. But i would hazard a guess he weighs less than 50kg and could quite possibly fit in an average microwave..

you gotta love confidence......

who the fook is uary? sign in to messenger or stop blocking me apex u dork

who's uary? never seen him here...

and where's kapper gone?

and where's kapper gone?
    i dunno sure he didn't even goto college on campus did he?

o yeah what time today? i'm in an exam till like half 12 prolly(assuming i've ****e to do for 3hrs.....)

It's on at 1 o clock.

Kev relax, I didn't have messenger on and didn't get ur texts til after I'd turned off the comp n gone to bed.

look on the first page of who's who and there's uary.

Kappar does law right? Yeah he hasn't been around. Can't say I've missed him, not to say he wasn't particularly sound or anything, he just never brought anything to this board the way.. well everyone else does.

• Advertisement

By the way, I'll post up pics this evenin of the going ons.. so you can all ech over them.
    AS, is it a vid camera or a normal one you'll have?

arghsies, just checked my timeable, i've to teach some lil 2nd year kids at 1 :( , damn lil people can't learn stuff by divine inspiration.........

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Just get a lacky Ian, everyone needs to be there to hurl abuse at Dec as he vomits randomly :p

also...in fairness now... WTF do i bring to this board? :P

random ****e?

crash_000 wrote:
    Just get a lacky Ian, everyone needs to be there to hurl abuse at Dec as he vomits randomly :p
    Yeah , i would but none of em about :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭xeduCat

All I hear from my window is shouts of glee and disgust.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

haha, twas great. hard luck dec, chugging that litre of buttermilk in one go was impressive. though ceilingfan shoving the roll into the hogs mouth and eating from it was great :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

Who cleans it all up...?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

i missed it grr :mad:
    ill have to just look forward to those photos so :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭wayfarer

The guy who won it last year should have won again. He made the best sound, it sorta bubbled out. And the girl Tracey pouring the cooking oil/vinegar on her t-shirt was more disturbing than any of the puking. I had to hold it back there myself.

Best part of it all though was from an ugger right up the front - "PULL OUT TRACEY, WE WON'T THINK ANY LESS OF YOU"
    :D:D

Advertisement