Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ULTIMA ONLINE!!!!

Options
  • 09-08-2000 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

....i would like to say it kicks so much a$$, its the best game ever!i dont know if this was already a post cos i never checked the rpg one, i cant get enough of the damn game its so great and all the people there are friendly and help out newbies unlike in hl where we slag them off!ULTIMA ONLINE DAMN GREAT GAME!!!Go and play it now!! smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

LIKE OMG CAPS !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 *Sovereign*

Originally posted by Rev Hellfire:
    LIKE OMG CAPS !

wha??caps?sorry i lost u!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

It was a great game about 6 months back until they dumbed it down for the masses.

Now the latest is all the newbies are complaining the game is too easy ( Lum the Mad).

Give it time, you too will be bitter and cynical of the game. Btw, try reading the posts on this board for the last year tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Becareful what you wish for springs to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Well if your into UO so much,do you wanna buy my kickass UO account off me?

• Advertisement
Advertisement