Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Devore....

Options
  • 08-08-2000 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Rev left me a cryptic message on IRC but these machines here suck. smile.gif

If you want I'm willing to donate my Terminus CD's so u's can set up a Terminus Server for when it eventually comes out in Ireland.

Btw Rev, how u getting on with the game?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I'm giving regi a set of disks tomorrow.
    plus yes a server may be possible, time will tell.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

never heard of the game but ... what rev said!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Heretic! biggrin.gif It's Multiplayer Elite type game.

Some comments here and here.

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

/me refers people to a proper online Elite with ability for 10,000 players, REAL economies, and capital ship/ station buying options.
    http://www.playerofgames.com/article.asp?t=3 jumpgate article
    www.netdevil.com

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

When will JumpGate be available and how much does it cost?
    The simple answer is: We don't know! We can give you a damn good guess, though. As we are writing this the first limited beta test is just getting started. We'll be adding more testers every week or so until we are comfortable that the game will handle everything without problems. After that we will release it to the public. We expect this to take place by the end of this summer. We will not charge you by the hour. A monthly fee between 10 and 15 bucks will get you unlimited playing time. The bare bones version of the game might also be available for free download. We are also considering a boxed version with lots of goodies for about $ 30. It's a bargain, I tell you.

Until such time it comes out I'll be playing Terminus thank you very much. biggrin.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

/me refers everybody to http://hosted.quake.ie/void

This could be a very good game.

[This message has been edited by Slaanesh (edited 14-08-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Slaanesh (edited 14-08-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

At the risk of sounding like a certain dead fat guy in a red suit... Whats this now?

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , " My son , sometimes you talk a lot of ****. Knock it off." Before I could speak in walks Christopher Lloyd with a time machine under his arm and just then...it started to get weird...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

or you could try http://www.parsec.org/

Advertisement