Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VF Select Customer

Options
  • 06-09-2004 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭

Anyone else get a big black envelope through the mail from Vodafone? It's some sort of customer loyalty scheme. Apparently I'm an important customer and they'll be looking after me. Personally calling me twice a year and asking how I'm doing. Plus they're giving me €30 off my September bill though I get the impression some customers are getting even tastier kick backs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

I got that last year. They called once, but I missed the call and they never called back.

Since I don't get 'business care' or 'premium care' when I ring them anymore, I suppose I have been demoted to a common or garden customer. Probably has something to do with my drop in monthly spend.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Akula

Just how big are your bills?

I get the premium care line when i call them with problems alright.... but yet to see any difference and still thinking of leaving them.

Advertisement