Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fate, can't get away from it!

• 06-09-2004 1:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/carcrash.wmv

not for the waek!

if it's your fate to die by a car crash, you can live as carefully as you want, you will still get hit by a car somehow

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Oh jesus.. jesus f**kin christ..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

that silver car that comes from the bottom of the screen and gets hit on the right; I want one of those.

flogen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Well thanks for that. last time I'm walking anywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

eh flogen, watch it again, there's a guy crossing the road on the left hand side of the screen, he doesn't make it all the way across, may he rest in peace.

flogen wrote:
    that silver car that comes from the bottom of the screen and gets hit on the right; I want one of those.

The chrysler, nice car but not really on topic, nor is it suitably respectful considering a chap just got milled out of it.

The poor chap, he even tries to run away! :mad: Makes me feel cold inside..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

CyberGhost wrote:
    if it's your fate to die by a car crash, you can live as carefully as you want, you will still get hit by a car somehow

Not true. Hermetically sealed pod located in the dublin mountains with food brought to you till the day you die. Sorted.

Not true. Hermetically sealed pod located in the dublin mountains with food brought to you till the day you die. Sorted.

Ah.. but would it be worth it?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Stupid dial up connection

*Waits*

Jesus, poor guy. Bad bad drivers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

They also reported that Tegtmeyer miraculously escaped alive because the dent in the side of the Subaru caused by the crash created a hollow space that allowed the vehicle to roll over him without crushing him to death. Neither vehicle was carrying any passengers, and both drivers escaped with only minor injuries.

that guy should start buying lotto tickets

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭PeadarofAodh

Holy fcuck! It made my stomach turn watchn it even though i knew the guy survived :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Calibos

I thought that was CGI tbh but seemingly its real!! Poor chap, poor subura driver, dosy effing 75yo woman PT Cruiser driver. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

i thought it was cgi too
    staged like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Not sure I'd want to survive this... Reckon I could end up in a bunker on the sugarloaf or something...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,778 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

"Investigators said that at the time of the accident the crosswalk signal was red, and therefore Tegtmeyer should not have been crossing the street"

Just another idiot on the road then............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

true , however the car did hit him while he was on the pavement on the other side of the road. so if there were to have been someone waiting patiently for the light to have turned green they too would have been milled

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

i feel so bad. i kinda laughed a little as he ran. before i knew if he lived or not. sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Sweet Jebus, poor fella.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I defo thought that was cgi, so i also feel a little guilty.

The strange thing is that even if the PT cruiser didn't run the red light, the pedestrian seemed to be in a good spot to be hit by the other car anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

im sorry, i laughed so much when i first saw it. theres something wrong with me. poor guy :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭spudster101

Fate yea reminds me of that film final destination where death is after the people in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

That's some funny stuff :D, poor sod didn't have a chance AND he was breaking a red light so HE was in the wrong, bad luck :p

never mind..

Advertisement