Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminus servers

Options
  • 16-08-2000 7:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Just to let you know it seems Gamespy Arcade supports terminus.
    http://www.gamespyarcade.com/download/

ps. Whats the story with the Netshop UO Shard ? Tell me tell me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Barrysworld are running a test server,
    so patch up to 1.62 (not the beta).

BarrysWorld - Test (1) (194.88.93.79:12287)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

wassis? Did someone say UO shard?

Rev. have a look at
    http://www.arxdraconis.com/

will be released on sept. 1st. they certainly seem organised....

Whats Terminus?
    Its a space sim, somewhat in the vein of Elite and privateer. Multiplayer supports allows for a persistent universe ( well solar system ).

Your main problem is getting the game its not released here yet, I got hobbes to buy me a copy in the states, although something could be arranged.

Also IGN are planning on setting up a server sometime soon, I think taking the place of one of the halflife servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Gambler I brought over a copy for Jag as well. Which reminds me... Jag expect an email. O:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

Hey, I should have a Terminus server up by Sunday morning (will be setting it up during the LAN on Sat night :-) so as soon as it is up, I'll let you all know :-)

BTW, What way do you want me to set up the server, I noticed there are a couple of different Modes? Story mode mabye??

[This message has been edited by Gambler (edited 18-08-2000).]

• Advertisement

story if you can do it, it'll then revert to freestyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

Terminus Server? PLZ forgive my ignorence but what is terminus? :-) If it is good I may set up a server....

As for the UO Shard, I am getting the files from an Existing shard so I can test out the possibility of setting up an Irish shard. (we already have a couple of game servers up for FPS games), so have to see how it affects them and wether or not we would need another server for it, if we DO need another server for it we need to see how feasable that is (I.E. I have to convince the owner he needs one...) so hopefully I will have a server up in the next week or two and we can see where it goes from there...

Advertisement