Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hmmm...

• 06-09-2004 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭

Bit of a Deja Vu here...

I've been banned from the Work forum because WhiteWashMan somehow has attributed someone else's post to me (someone called someone else a c u n t, and he blamed me.)

If anyone remembers, I was banned from this forum before because someone made the mistake of moving a thread of mine from the Personal Issues forum to After Hours. No one would admit that banning was a clerical error, and it looks like it's happening again!

What is with the Mods? If they make a mistake why can't they admit it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

We weren't breast fed.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Linkage?

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Jesus, you pointed out, i agreed and unbanned you.

what is it with pedantic users with nothing better on their hands than to nit pick?

perhaps i should reban you because i can?
    Oh, and shouldnt you be banned from AH because this post really should be on Feedback...

Monty, its time for the Admins and mods to join together in conspiracy again, just to thwart the users. please ban him and move this thread. cheers.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

WWM: cheers for the unban, but there was no need for the abusive PM. I tried to discuss this with ecksor, but he was completely unreasonable, hence, this thread (he told me not to post in the feedback forum or PM any mods.)

at some stage you have to think to yourself, 'why is everyone always picking on me?'

'is it because *they* are all bástards?'

'or may it actually be something to do with me...?'

by the way, if he told you not to PM me, why did you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

On a more important conversation. Wwm have you ever got dungeon keeper to work on win2k or Xp. Just recently reinstalled this gem and I'm having driver problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

It depends on the mod really, some could be cool and relaxed but others can be stressed and short-tempered. I've been perma-banned from windows because I pointed out to the mod that someone was breaking one his new rules (if someone is having problems with an application you can't suggest alternatives you can only help them with their present app ~ I don't see the prob with suggesting alt) Someone did that and I pointed it out to the mod (who didn't seem to want to enforce the brand new rule for this occasion) That's the last time I have seen the windows forum (8-9 months ago) The best bet is to *never* interact with mods, it's just safer that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

ah JV where've you been?

i miss your inflammatory threads and posts.

really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭weemcd

We weren't breast fed.

thats the post of the month in my eyes, right there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

weemcd wrote:
    thats the post of the month in my eyes, right there
    what? breast feeding jimeatsmenu

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Sure, we all wrapped our lips around the pre-moistened nipple of an admin at some point.

You didn't think we were above an initiation ceremony, did you? (Boards Beers)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,495 ✭✭✭✭Victor

CuLT wrote:
    Sure, we all wrapped our lips around the pre-moistened nipple of an admin at some point.
    I bags tr1n1ty*!!! :D

Actually, is tr1n1ty still an admin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I said weren't.

Pfft, idiots.

Boston wrote:
    On a more important conversation. Wwm have you ever got dungeon keeper to work on win2k or Xp. Just recently reinstalled this gem and I'm having driver problems.

i have installed, and it keeps crashing randomly. it does say it is only supported on 98, MP or XP, so maybe its an NT thing?

i just got so fed up of random crashing after not saving for more than 20 minutes, that i never went back.
    will reinstall if i ever upgrade to XP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I've Xp on the laptop and it just completely stalls the minute I start a new game. Might be the graphics card. I'll let you know.

Advertisement