Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Pizza Chain

• 06-09-2004 12:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭

There is already a thread for this. i thought a poll would be good. Mods, you can merge this with the other thread if you want.

Best Pizza Chain 66 votes

Dominos
    0% 0 votes
    Four Star
    39% 26 votes
    Godfathers
    22% 15 votes
    Apache
    7% 5 votes
    Mizzoni
    15% 10 votes
    Chew and Chat
    15% 10 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Hello Kitty

I think dominos is the nicest pizza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

You forgot Pizza Hut, but I think 4 star is the best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

mizzoni's

cheap and nasty...just the way a pizza is supposed to be

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

1: Dominos
    2: Mizzoni
    3: Apache
    4: Godfathers
    101: Four Star! (They barely manage to get the order right!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I like Pizza Hut the best... but I only have an Apache and a Four Star in my area.

I've found my Four Star to be pretty terrible. And the delivery guys never have change, so you end up being screwed out of a few more Euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

It was a tossup between Dominos and Apache for me, but I'm giving it to Apache for impressing me the other night... I ordered a pizza, was told it'd take 45 minutes to deliver, and it never arrived. I rang up to check and was told the order had been 'lost' and they tried various ways to get in touch with me to get my address (phone was engaged). They apologised profusely, and insisted that I take the pizza at half price and they'd rush it out to us in 20 minutes. When it arrived 10 minutes after I put the phone down, the delivery guy apologised again and threw in a bottle of coke as well. Excellent :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Don't Dominos have the policy, if they don't deliver within 45 mins, it's free? That's better than paying half price :p

Lately I really like Dominos, something about them, really tasty (not all their pizzas though). Pizza Hut is good, but only eat in, which takes ages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Out of that choice Dominos, but my house is just out of range of two of their branches.

Independant Pizza is the nicest overall. Mizzoni's is just wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

What pizza restaurants in Dublin have a 30/45 minutes or your pizza's free offer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭^whitey^

None of them they're all a rip off. Was in France last month got a 16" with whatever toppings I wanted for €6

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,737 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

i like for stars chicken wedges boxes but the pizzas are very greasy and the garlic bread is always burnt favourite im not sure havent tried dominos as there none around my area

• Registered Users Posts: 6,425 ✭✭✭weemcd

i enjoy sit in pizza hut the most, the deep pan peperoni leaves that peppery taste in your mouth and its very filling

Pizza hut don't deliver anymore. Didn't they used to deliver?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Apache by a long shot

Noone likes Godfathers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I love Domino's. So good at lunchtime when I'm in work...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 S+

Anyone have an opinion on Apache in Palmestown ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Mizzonis. Delicious, best pizza by a mile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

between apache and domino's. went for apache. their buffalo apache is delicious!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I love Godfathers! Good meal deals nad they always arrive really quickly, one night they were here in 10mins! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Norinoco

koneko wrote:
    Don't Dominos have the policy, if they don't deliver within 45 mins, it's free? That's better than paying half price :p

A guy that works the night shift here, orders a pizza to be delivered to work (An unmarked building in a big ind. est. ) - then he shuts off all the lights in the building for 45 minutes...then rings back Dominos and demands his pizza for free - and turns on all the lights again!!

Works everytime!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Domino's Pepperoni Passion with garlic dip for the crusts, but Mizzoni's All the Meats pizza is pretty damn good too.

Advertisement