Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone see the latest UO FUBAR?

Options
  • 06-09-2000 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Apprantly some higher up went over the chain of command and blessed some guys house just because he's a baseball player for the Mets. He gave out 200 tickets to the games.

Normally it takes years and tons of work to get a building blessed, and your building has to be open to the public. smile.gif Which he never did.

The people who have been waiting over 2 years on for thier blessing are all threatening to quit.

ian.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Its kinda out of line all right but who gives a toss about getting the building blessed.Like I really cared if my tower got a lamp post or a fountain stuck out side it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I posted that picture to the UO discussion forums and it got removed. I'm just waiting for the "you are forever banned" email from OSI now.

Advertisement