Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for advice

Options
  • 06-09-2004 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am a landscape architect starting to design a skate park within a large park in Navan. I would appreciate any guidance, local info, etc etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

So would I be right to say you are a landscape architect yet you have no idea how to design a skatepark? How are you going to design something you seem to know nothing about. You are not going to get many skaters on here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I'd be willing to help.
    I you have anything drawn up i can have a look at it and guide you in the right direction or maybe i could help with drawings.
    I can work with cad no problem, work in architects office.
    Send me a pm or post here again.

Jozi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 tiki_dud

Make it like:51_Fres_Des3d_005.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

nice!
    you do that yourself?

jozi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 tiki_dud

Nah, I just got that off some place. I think I found it on google. It is a nice park though. Just thought if the person had no clue what to make I may as well show them what they should make so can make it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

Please contact me at irishskateparkforum@yahoo.co.uk
    We specifically set up this organisation to advise individuals and councils on the construction of quality safe and well designed skateparks. We can put you in touch with a number of skatepark construction firms that have proved themselves.The industry is a minefield of dodgy prefabricated modular ramp builders charging extortionate prices for unusable facilities.
    Michael Reidy.

Advertisement