Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compustore media bargains

• 06-09-2004 4:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,300 ✭✭✭

Just popped in Compustore on the Green in Dublin earlier, they're doing a buy-1-get-1-free deal on the following:

* 10 PK of Imation 52X CD-Rs (10.99)
    * 10 PK of Imation CD-RWs (19.99)

Dunno if you'll get better value for money elsewhere but these are certainly bargains by Compustore's standards....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

you can get 100 for 30 euro im most non rip off places

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,300 ✭✭✭Ardent

Egan,

I'm sure you can. 20 cents difference for every disc if you're right.

I bought these Imation CD-Rs anyway coz the Imation DVD-Rs I bought recently were top quality, my picky DVD player had no qualms reading them.

Ardent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

25 pack of benq cd-r's 7.36 - IT Direct. (or it could have been 56 cent, can't remember but it works out at around 30 euro for 100, no case though.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,149 ✭✭✭oneweb

Ya have to laugh really when stores that usually charge three times the price for everything, do 'special offers' such as 2for1 etc.

I do have to agree tho that
    these are certainly bargains by Compustore's standards....

It is what it's.

Advertisement