Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Xbox live trial

Options
  • 06-09-2004 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭

I bought Starwars:Jedi Academy at the weekend and the xbox live 2 month trial has expired.

I had an xbox live account last year and I was just connected back to BB at the weekend. So I need a 2 month trial code to sign up. Does anyone have one they don't need ?? , as I don't want to buy my subscription upfront for the year.

If so, baring sexual favours I'm sure we can some to some sort of agreement.

Thanks
    V

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

don't have one myself to give you but i saw the xbox live magazine in easons today and it has 20 demos and a two month xbox live trial inside.

one of the demos is an xbox live playable rainbow six level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Verdammt

Might check that out tomorrow, unless someone has one for me this evening. I'm bloody raring to go !!!

Advertisement