Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Mud

Options
  • 15-09-2000 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

I dont know if anyone here is interested in Muds much, but since the board isnt hugely active ill post this anyway smile.gif
    Ravennar is a new Mud based on the Valhalla Mud Engine (or Diku II, made by the original Diku blokes). Its a multiclass mud with quite a nice guild structure , 11 guilds and 10 races each with racial bonuses.
    Since its new, its quite small still and very newbie friendly. It isnt like some of the bigger muds where theres 100+ ppl playing, so you wont feel swamped logging on smile.gif
    Its a PK mud once you get to a certain level too smile.gif
    Anyway, if you feel like having a look telnet to:
    ravennar.com 4242

Dustaz
    PS if you like it and need anything, look for me or mudmail me there or post here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

We used to play a LOT on Diku II muds... some of the lads even wrote a big zone. DIL forever wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

whoa!
    Other Irish VME Mudders?
    which one? Im betting Heru or possibly Val USA before my time smile.gif
    And as for Dil...ouch, look i just kill people ok? biggrin.gif

yeah valheru (back in 1997), and valhalla...

Cool, altho Heru kinda blew wink.gif
    There was a few irish mudders and for all i know you may be one of them...Eirinn, Hairs, Isaac, Ghash and hmm some others that i wasnt too familiar with.
    Still play anywhere at all?

aah the usual suspects...
    None of them mud anymore tho

• Advertisement

so who were you then? smile.gif

Advertisement