Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mommy the bad man won't let me cheat!

Options
  • 22-09-2000 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

If anyone is paying attention to what is going on in UO, apprantly the UO team set up a special group to investigate people cheating and have them banned.

Just recently they mass banned everyone who posted to UOProstitutes (a well known bug board), along with thier friends, shared IP addresses and guild members.

The population of the board can't figure out how (I'll give you a clue, some post with thier UO Email address or link to thier website with graphics smile.gif)

Needless to say thier ranting is hilarious.

Be warned, posting on that board could get you banned from UO if you have an account.

Personally I think they should list out everyone who is banned and email it to the other companies. These people were the cream of the crop.

Advertisement