Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Wanted

Options
  • 06-09-2004 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭

Now that the For Sale boards have been split up into sub sections there seems to be a fair few [Wanted] threads appearing on them rather than on the Wanted board itself. I think those threads are much better placed there as they get more views and the poster has a better chance of getting what he wants.
    My suggestions is to turn the Wanted board into a board where people can ask whereabouts they can buy stuff , whether they be online or offline. At the moment people are posting these kind of requests on the Bargain Alert board which in my mind isnt really its purpose. For example, there is a post there at the moment asking where a good place to buy a bike is.

Anyone any thoughts on it?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

Advertisement