Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion Planning (aka SPAM)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭GlitterB

meeka wrote:
    yeah i'd be up for another galway reunion ^^

^apparantly there's a cork reunion on the 23rd, so the dublin one is definately on the 30th
    kk the cork reunion Is on the 29th!!!not the 23rd!hope u all can make it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I may be in tomorrow to celebrate my new-found freedom.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Argh why did the Cork reunion have to be changed to the 29th? Now loads of people will be staying in Cork and won't come to Dublin on the 30th.

Meh, unless anything extraordinarily unmissable comes up I couldn't be bothered going to Cork, therefore I'll be around. Is anyone going to be in tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

A few people will be in. Including me (Jenny of the arm-signing), Liz, Cormac, Aidan, and others if they know what's good for them...

• Advertisement

I may see you then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

oh god, I missed the reunion but during the day I was in the quad, the henry grattan building, the street, the sports complex with those crazy revolving doors we kept breaking... I walked to eurospar to get potato wedges and snapple and was very nostalgic. In between wandering down memory lane I had to do some taekwon do too. But yeah its weird going back when its cold and dark and quiet... the college students don't make pyramids of polystyrene cups in the windows, and the Sportalian res had IRISH people living in it.
    Grr Arrrg.
    So anyway, reunion, saturday, yay!

So, saturday, who'll be there? Better be worth my while going. Looks like I may have to make a two-hour bus journey and get up at half six to make it. Why does this always happen around the good reunions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Thde universe hates you. Not to mention those of us contained in it.

You know you love me Colm!

• Advertisement

Physically. Oh yeah!!

What?! You mean you're not in this for my wonderful personality?! :rolleyes:

Uh, yeah, sure...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

we should have a costume reunion...
    anyone up for it?

interesting...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

You mean the reunions weren't costume reunions?!

... Oh...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Great idea! I'd do it but I'd be afraid i'm the only person who'd turn up in costume.

So whos coming to Cork on Friday, and where & when will we meet to get the train???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

I suppose Heuston Station about 15 mins before the train.Which train is it btw, 0830?And what train back?Who is coming back the same day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭GlitterB

yea we are getting the half8 train tomorrow mornin..should be good..!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Funkeyhatzrock!

Right I know this is AGES away but I figure everyone's gonna have stuff on and it's only posssible for the majority of people to be able to come if they work it into their calender's now.
    A christmas reunion but it's got to be BIG!! Really BIG!!! Like in The latest Count Of Monte Cristo, and the dude (Jesus from the passion, his name escapes me) flies in on the big balloon during the fireworks with the acrobats, do ye remember ya That Big!!!!!!
    Anyone any ideas???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Here's an idea, pass it, don't keep it for yourself

Are we still going to cork tomorrow, what with the floods and all?
    The worst is said to come between midnight and twelve tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Jesus from the passion, his name escapes me)

Jim Calviezal or somethin similar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

I still say have it in Galway Anne!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭davethetrucker

wats the story with cork tomorow? who's still goin as it is quite wet.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭snuffles

I will definitely come if it's in Galway.

After our attempt at a mid-term SUPERREUNION fell apart, I'm up for something big.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

i am!!!mainly cos i live in Cork!

it is still fairly wet! lashing rain!but that shouldnt ctop yall coming down.
    I had to wade through water that was up to my waist on 1 of Corks main streets yesterday.not good

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Ah, the poor SUPERREUNION. *sheds a tear*
    Yes, reunion would be nice... I'm twitching like an addict in withdrawal. Okay, not right now, but I quite possibly could be!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Perhaps a SUPERREUNION in Galway at Christmas is the best thing then. Marianne we put you in charge again. Find us a cheap hostel that won't mind if it gets... blown up or something. And if it does we can just blame Sam :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement