Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion Planning (aka SPAM)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

I'm going to Cork... Dave, you better go...Becki's definitely going aswell...Then theres you Dave, and Muireann...And me....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

so, who's showing up in Dublin tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'll be there and I know Cat, Aidan, leo, Marieke, Jenny and Aine will be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

woohoo, cool, see ya all there then so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I hear that the Christmas reunion is usually in Funderland. Maybe we could... like... not. I mean it's Funderland not freakin' Disneyland. And the traveling people would be screwed up because it would have to be later on in the day than noon meaning they'd be either getting home in the early morning or have to leave early. Of course, this is just what I hear.

That said we probably should do something out of the ordinary for it. Maybe a theme or someting. I dunno.

*Thinks of the Playboy playmate possibilities* :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

There could be a reunion on the train to galway. And it'd be worth the travelling if we could actually GET somewhere to stay in too.
    Didn't Marianne say she's got a big house? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

No way! Having what is probably the biggest reunion of the year in a place that most people have to travel a good bit to is mad. Lets just stay with Dublin for that one. :D

I hear that the Christmas reunion is usually in Funderland. Maybe we could... like... not. I mean it's Funderland not freakin' Disneyland. And the traveling people would be screwed up because it would have to be later on in the day than noon meaning they'd be either getting home in the early morning or have to leave early. Of course, this is just what I hear.

That said we probably should do something out of the ordinary for it. Maybe a theme or someting. I dunno.

*Thinks of the Playboy playmate possibilities* :eek:
    I'm talking about a session one reunion here! You guys can stay in Dublin if ye want but the SUPERREUNION will not fail! Again!

It didn't fail. It was just... postponed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Caoimhe wrote:
    I'm talking about a session one reunion here! You guys can stay in Dublin if ye want but the SUPERREUNION will not fail! Again!

Oh, I see. I'm sorry. You can do whatever you want with a Session 1 "Superreunion". Who knows, you might get all of 20 people at that one? :rolleyes:

But my above ramblings are now only concerning Session 2ers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

It didn't fail. It was just... postponed.
    ..indefinitely

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭snuffles

Caoimhe wrote:
    Perhaps a SUPERREUNION in Galway at Christmas is the best thing then. Marianne we put you in charge again. Find us a cheap hostel that won't mind if it gets... blown up or something. And if it does we can just blame Sam :D

I like all of that idea, except for the putting me in charge.

What part of I KILL EVERYTHING I TOUCH is not registering here?

we probably should do something out of the ordinary for it. Maybe a theme or someting

What about ice-skating in smithfield? :D

Or random knacker shootings in Smithfield?

Instead of a drive-by shooting we could have a skate-by shooting!

Or we could just blow the f*cking place up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

lets hope theres more free haagen dazs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Funkeyhatzrock!

Caoimhe wrote:
    Eh, you were? Cause I meant both sessions.
    I know cheap hostels in Galway!!! I also have an idea , very very clear, idea of which ones not to go to *shudder*
    But Caoimhe I will once again remind you that there is NOTHING in Galway!!Espeicially in Winter when it's cold and rainy and all the festivals are over and stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

There has not been a Funderland reunion AFAIK in recent years and I would know.But this year I am going to make a seriously huge effort to get one going because if it happened it would just be kewl.That is if they will give me the time off..... and maybe a few free tickets....

Eh, you were? Cause I meant both sessions.
    I know cheap hostels in Galway!!! I also have an idea , very very clear, idea of which ones not to go to *shudder*
    But Caoimhe I will once again remind you that there is NOTHING in Galway!!Espeicially in Winter when it's cold and rainy and all the festivals are over and stuff!
    Anne, YOU'RE in Galway. As is Marianne, Janet (well, at Christmas) and OTHER people. And Mike is just in Roscommon and Niamh in Leitrim. And anyway the nature of the SUPERREUNION requires nothing but a place to mentally scar Sam!

And take his ipod. Never forget the true motivation behind any reunion EVER.

• Advertisement

pinkpimp wrote:
    Or we could just blow the f*cking place up.

After we ice-skate of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭snuffles

And take his ipod. Never forget the true motivation behind any reunion EVER.

You do realise Caoimhe has an iPod as well, don't you?

Well, she does for the moment anyway...

Okay, this is what we do. You take Caoimhe's ipod, and I'll take Sam's. Then we RUN LIKE THE BEJAYSUS.

Over my dead body. Actually, no.

(I may need to start an alliance with Sam. I can do some inside work on destroying his soul :D )

You mean you haven't already? Wow, me and Marianne are way ahead on the scheming side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Katie-Bob

How about we go ice skating..........? or something equally mad that could hurt scangers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

Katie-Bob wrote:
    How about we go ice skating..........? or something equally mad that could hurt scangers?

skangers don't ice skate, their much to busy drinking dutch p*ss in the middle of a pony infested soccer field, oh, and also smoking john player blue, while defying gravity with a baseball cap tilted at bout 60degrees.

http://skangertest.gq.nu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Squishee3698

hEY SinCe D cOrk ReUnIOn lAst WEek wAs caNceLled dUe 2 fLOodIn, Any tHouGhts On aNotHer 1 SomE tIme SoOn?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

hEY SinCe D cOrk ReUnIOn lAst WEek wAs caNceLled dUe 2 fLOodIn, Any tHouGhts On aNotHer 1 SomE tIme SoOn?
    .....I'll leave this one to Aonghus, I'm not in anywhere near enough of a bad mood

• Advertisement

Holy christ that's not serious is it?!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement