Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion Planning (aka SPAM)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

You post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

I used to think that you were a gibbering idiot. Now, after reading your latest post, I have a much lower opinion of you. If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

You light up a room when you leave it. No doubt your life is so dull, that you can actually write your diary one week in advance. You are like watching Amputee Field Hockey: pathetic, and very quickly disgusting. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if that pimple on your ass hadn't turned out to be a brain tumor; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "Sorry, we don't weigh livestock.", or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on. Who am I kidding? You would.

In future, wake up the dozy peglegged hamster operating that wheel-powered brain of yours before you start typing.

Now that that's sorted, I'm going to bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

*commences stunned round of applause*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

hEY SinCe D cOrk ReUnIOn lAst WEek wAs caNceLled dUe 2 fLOodIn, Any tHouGhts On aNotHer 1 SomE tIme SoOn?

Its ok people, i speak n00b!
    roughly translated:
    Hey since the cork reunion last week was cancelled due to the flooding, any thoughts on another one sometime soon?

Not that hard really!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Raphael wrote:
    You post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

I used to think that you were a gibbering idiot. Now, after reading your latest post, I have a much lower opinion of you. If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
    &c., &c.,...

<series of hollow thunks as chin drops to desk, keyboard and floor>
    ...nothing can be added or taken from thqat post. It is pure and astonishing in its... horribleness.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

That's the single most perfect display of cruelty to a n00b I've ever seen. Aonghus, I commend you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

*commences stunned round of applause*

*Joins stunned round of applause*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

ColHol wrote:
    roughly translated:
    Hey since the cork reunion last week was cancelled due to the flooding, any thoughts on another one sometime soon?

You don't say. Seriously, was that really what the person meant to say? I'd never have guessed.

(I cannot be held responsible for the damage caused to any sarcasometers due to the reading of this post.)

*Joins stunned round of applause*

Applause yes, but I'm not so stunned. It's the sort of thing you expect him to say by now. Good work though.

Yeah but it's on a whole new scale. It's like a hydrogen bomb compared to the hand grenades that are his usual level of viciousness.

It's like viscousness, bitterness, angriness and just plain arseholeness fused together in an orgy of n00b-bashing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

I think it best if ur man's identity remains secret for the moment, his caps thing gave it away to me anyway.In answer to ur question yeah me and becky are organising another one in Dublin on the 20th of this month.Hope u can come and all the usuals too.Wat yaz reckon?

Yeah but it's on a whole new scale. It's like a hydrogen bomb compared to the hand grenades that are his usual level of viciousness.

yeah, but meh, it wasnt that bad.

yeah, but meh, it wasnt that bad.
    /me debates whether to tell people he just used the auto-flamer on www.insultmonger.com

Raphael wrote:
    /me debates whether to tell people he just used the auto-flamer on www.insultmonger.com

indeed.

The post wasnt all that abusive, to tell you the truth, it seemed different than your other flaming posts in that sense, but I just assumed you had decided to be slightly nicer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I thought you'd taken a look at The Art of Insulting.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

ColHol wrote:

Does anyone actually know this Squishy person???? (R.I.P. Squishy Banderas-- That's the fish Japanese class had, for you who knew not). That was very inspirational Aonghus, well done!!! Must remember some of that for next time I'm on a rant *takes notes*.

Katie-Bob, we shall go ice-skating at x-mas. Although the only people we can hurt are kids and old people (i proved that fact last year when nearly cripling an old couple... :o ) It was their fault. I didn't get to hurt skags. They *were* in fact getting pissed in a field with their anti-gravitation head devices... *sigh* Next time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Squishee3698

fine.excuse me 4 tryin 2 bring some variety to the page.if i had known how bitchy d ppl wer on dis site, i wud hav rethought my post.then again its my fault 4 not doing that anyway as CTYI is the home of bitchiness so yes i was extremely stupid and i hang my head in shame.

btw Aonghus tanx 4 finishing off my ****ty day nicely dere an dis is Aine who did volcano wit orla and emmet in d talent show

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Oh god it burns!

Are we seriously going to get things like every couple of weeks? It's like... an endless loop. Enough to drive someone madder than they already are.

fine.excuse me 4 tryin 2 bring some variety to the page.if i had known how bitchy d ppl wer on dis site, i wud hav rethought my post.then again its my fault 4 not doing that anyway as CTYI is the home of bitchiness so yes i was extremely stupid and i hang my head in shame.

btw Aonghus tanx 4 finishing off my ****ty day nicely dere an dis is Aine who did volcano wit orla and emmet in d talent show

you what? CTYI kicks ass, and I dont know very many bitchy people that have gone to it.

nice job with volcano though, it rocked.

Oh god it burns!

Are we seriously going to get things like every couple of weeks? It's like... an endless loop. Enough to drive someone madder than they already are.

yes and we all know how insane you are...about 10146 times more insane than your average person... ;) good work on the novel, you'll be done well before the month is over if you keep that sort of pace up...

• Advertisement

Well done, you're a talented musician

Now learn to use a god-damned keyboard properly

Edit: Hang on a sec....RIP??

SQUISHY BANDERAS IS DEAD?

Volcano rocked. Nice one. It's good if other people can read what you've written without much effort or having to think about it. This place is all about communication.

Damn it I just can't be cruel to a musician, especially a good one. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭GlitterB

CTYI is the home of bitchiness
    its not really..I have never heard CTYI refered to like that...so take your 'issues' about that somewhere else cuz..em this is the reunion planning thread k.

Also known as the spam thread which i'm sure this qualifies as.

Yeah, and Liz? Please change your sig. That's freaking me out and I hate it.

No prob, was too big anyway

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

haha, big difference!

I love Milhouses Dad! He's so funny and Depressed!

• Advertisement

No prob, was too big anyway
    It still is you know

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement