Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion Planning (aka SPAM)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

I'll be in Cork. And if I'm back in time, training. And also, i I'm back in time, at a gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I'll be there on Thursday, most likely early as usual, the bus is always there too early.
    ah well, hope to see you all there.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Um. So far you've got me, and Kevin. That's all. Better than nothing I guess, but not by much! Other people better turn up or I'm just going to feck off and bother people.

was texting a few who said they'd show up. and I'd say there's a fair few that are going.

whats wrong, we not good enough for you? ;)

Meh. I'm sick of turning up to reunions with two or three people. We haven't had a respectable sized one in ages.

• Advertisement

havent been to a reunion in ages myself, so I wouldnt know. I'd imagine this will be decent sized, it's christmas after all....

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

I'll be showing up. So will Marieke, Aidan, Leo, Eoin, John, Karl maybe and hopefully a few others.

cool. that's a fair few, and then others said they may show up. and they better.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

i'll be there as well as Jennifer Scully and Michael Whelan and Sophia(dunno her last name). Eamonn with the gaunlets (aka ILikeCheese) mightn't be able to go

So, today was fun. Got a surprisingly good crowd.

Anyway, is anyone going to go to a Waterford reunion around the new year? Believe it or not Bill's serious about having one, and after all it's just a train ride away. I'll go. Start expressing interest people. Gives us a decent excuse for a new year's reunion anyway. Anyone else up for it?

• Advertisement

there's supposedly a regular reunion in stephens green on the 2nd. that's what I was told.

had a great day today. I miss everyone more though...grrr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

As mentioned repeatedly, I will be there. Come on, that's reason enough to go! Make the 2nd one in Waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

Reunion in waterford on the second of january?

We could transfer the one on the second over to Waterford, assuming I can get a train from Newry to waterford of course.

I'll alert bill

*looks at clock*

Tomorrow

ah go on, wake him up, you know you want to :) sleep is for the weak anyway

I'll be onto him tomorrow anyway man if you want me to let him know. So provisionally it's on?

yes, (i think) go forth and inform the masses (lots of them)

Cool. We should tell Jim and eamonn, there in the waterford area

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Wow... This thread is still going. Nice to see that it's saved a zillion (slight exageration) different threads planning reunion A/B/C/D...../DDDD/..../FFFFFFF/...

Go me. *does a dance* :P

• Advertisement

Yes, well done Podge

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

yes, give that man a blue peter badge!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

It'll be added to my ever expanding collection. :)

*ahem* As you were...

cant go to the waterford reunion unfortunately because of evil sunday buses.

I'll be in dublin though, is anyone showing up, sunday 2nd, st stephens green, 12 noon, etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'll be there to be sure ^^

Question, is anyone actually organising that Waterford reunion?

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

There'll be a little swarm showing up in Dublin. So far, there's me, Leo, Aidan, Cormac, Eoin, possibly Dave, and you two. Spread the word!

*gets mobile and computer at the ready to phone, text and email everyone.*

and they'd all better show up.

How about all those people go to Waterford instead? *HINTHINTHINT*

There's a bus leaving from Store street at 10 that arrives in Waterford at a quarter to 1. DUnno about return journeys because buseireann.ie is soooooo slow

• Advertisement

but I want to see them and I cant go to Waterford because there's no 6am bus from Cavan to Dublin on Sundays. which means I wouldnt be in time for the train and then I couldn't see the people I wanted to see which would be crap.
    And I cant go stay in Dublin on Saturday night because I have to work and it's my birthday and I need to eat cake.

yes.....eh, I'm gonna stop being insane now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement