Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion Planning (aka SPAM)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Funkeyhatzrock!

Anybody else feel the love here?
    Everybody play nice.
    Ok to the point of the thread what's this i hear of a reunion , a dublin one i believe on the 18?
    and does anyone know who it was who might have text me about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Everybody play nice.
    Ok to the point of the thread what's this i hear of a reunion , a dublin one i believe on the 18?

it would probably be bob or ned or someone like that, they are planning a S1 reunion for the 18th afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Everybody play nice.
    if it wasnt them it was paul, he sent a big general text to the session one-rs about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

Me thinks it was actually created randomly By Paul in IR in sesh 2.

Just for our group to get together again cos itll be harder as the year goes on....

but for those who wish to turn it into a reunion and meet up with their friends its a good first step....i shud be there neway if any1 cares(u dont have to reply to this bcos i know u all care :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Is there something happening this saturday? If there is I may well wander down. Details anyone? I heard something about the 11th and I need to decide what I'm doing then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Is there something happening this saturday? If there is I may well wander down. Details anyone? I heard something about the 11th and I need to decide what I'm doing then.

supposedly there is. thats what I heard anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Now that the reunion is tomorrow, who's coming?

<raises hand> :D

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

Raphael::-- I didn't. Have you SEEN my first few months of posting on this board? Really, have you?

i did, was just pointing out the whole pot-kettle-blackedness of the occasion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Not really. I pointed out the rules. Which I found out be trial and error. I never claimed to have followed them, or to have never been an idiot. I was merely trying to help

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Ok new rule. Anyone who tries to act like a moderator and inform others of the rules (unless its really blatant bull****) gets in trouble. not that i have a problem with it tbh but its causing more arguments than anything else. fair?

• Advertisement

Fair enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

DO NOT ANNOUNCE REUNIONS ON THIS THREAD

Plan it here then announce it on the announcement thread.

Announce properly like everyone else. No messnig with colours and text sizes.

Further use of them will result in you being banned.

-Halenger

for someone reason I thought that was:

Stephen <3 cock!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Now that the reunion is tomorrow, who's coming?

<raises hand> :D
    *lowers hand*

No Barry, you must come.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yeah come on, the more the merrier. I meself can only stay till half two but sure I'll make an appearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

*Sigh*
    May as well go. I've got better things to do but they require organisation and I couldn't be bothered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

i'll probably go.

in other news (this is completely unrelated to reunions but it's a spam thread so poo), i promised people gmail invites and i can't remember who you are..... pm me if i promised you one (and don't lie and say i did....)

*Sigh*
    May as well go. I've got better things to do but they require organisation and I couldn't be bothered.

Better than a CTYI reunion? Is that actually possible? ;)

2 hours till the reunion WOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!! :mad:

• Advertisement

45 minutes till the reunion YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :)

Half and hour till the reunion!!!!! W000000000000000000000000000t!!!!!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

*stumbles out of bed*

Oh yeah, there was a reunion today

*looks at watch*
    Screw that

*goes back to bed*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

How was the reunion? Who went?

By any chance does anyone know stephanie from session1 this year??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

The one who did Legal Studies?

The reunion was fun (despite the lack of me from 2:30 onwards) There was free chocolate!

The reunion was fun (despite the lack of me from 2:30 onwards) There was free chocolate!

ah yes...the free chocolate.....mmm, chocolate...

ok guys re the cavan reunion, whoevers going, would saturday be more convenient than sunday or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

jono087 wrote:
    How was the reunion? Who went?

By any chance does anyone know stephanie from session1 this year??
    The Stephanie who insisted on being called Squee for a while but then changed her mind?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

how many/ who was there? i couldn't go cause i had to register for my hockey team and had camogie training :mad: . i would have done anything to miss that but if i missed another training session i probably would've been kicked off the team. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement