Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion Planning (aka SPAM)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

It is with my school you know. I wouldn't bother to be honest. Heh. They should have gotten me to bounce. I'd have done it for free. Just for the laughs like. :) I'm going to try be in on saturday.

Like I told you, if you're not there, we will find your house and drag you back to the green.
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

surely, liz you shouldn't be going to a reunion if you have A BIG IMPORTANT SUPERCOOL SOCIAL to go to the night before...?

*looks wide eyed and innocent* I wont be staying up late!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I assume you'll be trying to get drunk again Liz. Ya freakin' retarded monkey. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Might as well throw it out, SUnday the 20th, 12, green. I'll be there with an attractive american

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

seduced her with your excellently intellectual mind did ya?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Raphael wrote:
    Might as well throw it out, SUnday the 20th, 12, green. I'll be there with an attractive american

A Sunday! Are you mad man? I have a job to go to! And its just not cricket

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

You don't show up at reunions anyway.

but i intended to turn up to one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

I assume you'll be trying to get drunk again Liz. Ya freakin' retarded monkey. :D
    if she drinks she'll get suspended and the italy trip will be called off blah-deblah-de blah etc etc etc

In school?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Raphael wrote:

Who's the american?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

hahaha, where the hell were you for the past ages?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=216299

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

I thought that might be her, but won't that mean she's over during school time stuff? i dunno...

if she drinks she'll get suspended and the italy trip will be called off blah-deblah-de blah etc etc etc

Wtf do you think I am? I will most certainly NOT be drinking tomorrow night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Tis cat indeed. However did you guess ColHol?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Raphael wrote:
    Tis cat indeed. However did you guess ColHol?
    The world and his Canadian half brother that nobody mentions in polite company knows who your girlfriend is, where she lives, and how much you miss her

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

It's so true...

truely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

I didn't know....

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

The world and his Canadian half brother that nobody mentions in polite company knows who your girlfriend is, where she lives, and how much you miss her

I.....a...a...agree.....with.....Aldwell........*runs away crying and screaming something about the end being nigh*

• Advertisement

I'm posting this on behalf of Emma (Emma Dore-Horgan session 2 Philosophy 2004). She wants to know can we have a big easter reunion on a weekday as she has to work on weekends.

NO! This Sunday one for Cat is bad enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

So who all's showing up tomorrow? The reports I've gotten indicate either about half a million or nobody. So I'm kinda distrusting of both...

I have work . *grumble* Send my love to Cat

I'll be there to be sure. I'll also be bringing brownies, and I know Eoin'll be bringing cookies!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

And I'm bringing brownies and chocolate chip muffins. Yes. because they're copying my bakingness. grr.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Woah if someone had told me there was going to be food I would so have been there/be there right now. Even if I don't know any of you people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Steph, all we did yesterday was move from eating emporium to eating emporium. We couldn't possibly have eaten more unless there was a pie involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

And yet, I still went home and ate steadily for the rest of the day...
    And I think we should make some kind of agreement that there must always be pie at reunions, in some form or other. Because it's just so good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

*looks at marianne*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement