Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion Planning (aka SPAM)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Or we could have our own Apache....with blackjack.....and hookers......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

as long as there's pizza there can be ANYTHING you want!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Heh. "That'll be one twelve-inch blackjack and hookers thin and crispy base please" I can see it now... But they should always be on saturdays, primarily for my convenience, though sundays mean I can stay longer...

"That'll be one twelve-inch blackjack and hookers thin and crispy base please"

you *do* mean 9 3/4 inch, don'tcha?..

The Ron Jeremy Special perhaps?

• Advertisement

Sounds good! Pity it doesn't look prettier tho...

:o

purple? really?

Fiachra- 'Ooooh! Purple!'

And so began the obsession with the purple chalk.....

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Ah yes, those were the days...

EMPEDOCLES LIVES!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Hrmmmm... Should we risk possible session 2 cooties and lack of the game Steph?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

meh, who cares about teh annoyed peoples?

anyways, tis easter soon!

btw, anyone going to the UCD open day, march 16th?
    Yes

G'wan PFM, you know you want to. We're all CTYIers, lets be insane and random together

And Podge or Neil will probably just merge this into discussion next time they're on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Caoimhe wrote:
    Hrmmmm... Should we risk possible session 2 cooties and lack of the game Steph?

oi-I'm being nice, not mentioning sesh1 cooties...watch what you're saying about ours! ;):p

Raphael wrote:
    Yes

G'wan PFM, you know you want to. We're all CTYIers, lets be insane and random together

And Podge or Neil will probably just merge this into discussion next time they're on

Yes, you're a-going to teh open day? if so, then that makes 4 ctyiers so far that are going, that I know of. I assume more will be there, but anyhoo.

indeed, the sesh1ers should join us. we're great. and PFM, arent you going to be a sesh2er this year? might as well get used to us! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

make that 5. if i could be arsed going. i so don't want to study there, so what's the point in me going? ah yes. i remember... legend :)

I don't want to go there but I might go to the open day depending on who's going.

dont want to go to UCD, but tis a day off school so I'm not complaining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭lemur option

Ok the fact that I got 41 replies overnight was really daunting we're either a bunch of losers or a very social group hmmmm number 2 I think.

Thanks for the replies please don't have them on a saturday or I can't go :(

What really got me wasn't the fact that 20 of the replies were nothing about weekly reunifications but that not one of you gave me a means of contacting liz now com on one of you must have some way of contacting her, send me a priv mes please!!!!!!

opposite of wasup WAAAAAASSSSSS?????DUNE?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Fabulo

Private messaged :) I'm hoping you meant the Liz I'm thinking of...

Anyway, I prefer Sundays. Apache is closed, but it does mean longer reunions generally...

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

as much as i goes against tradition sunday reunions do mean that i can be on time, as oppose to showing up round 1:45

• Advertisement

Um, Rory, Liz actually put her e-mail in her post...

Argh but Sunday reunionage is impossible, all my homework and study gets done on Sundays....

Couldn't you do it on Saturday? Although I'm the same, the concept of doing something before it absolutely has to be done seems silly...

Saturday is my happy day. Why would you take that away from me?!!! WHY?!!!

Because the fact you call it a "happy day" is disturbing.

But Saturday is the furthest away from going back to school that I can be in any given week. Hence, happy day. Much reunionage and food-related happiness also. Don't question the happy day.

OK! OK! If you stop disturbing me with it, I'll stop questioning it. Hehe. The... uh... "happy day" aside... Any other reasons why not Sunday? Cos I think the majority of people prefer Sunday. And among those are the hardcore reunifiers, heh...

Uh, excuuuuuuse you, but I've been going to reunions for the last five years, thats pretty damn hardcore. I've just gotten busier in my old age. And a lot lazier. :D

Join the club... and I'm not even that old!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

i can't remember the last time i went to a reunion. it's not like i actually do stuff on saturdays.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement