Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion Planning (aka SPAM)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I know...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I prefer Sundays, gives me more time in town, the only downside is the lack of Apache but since the dome put up with us so well last time, I'm sure they'll get used to it!

...Or get sick of us and ban us permanently. :p Sundays mean I can stay later though so 'tis all good.

So, who votes for Sundays?

Yeah. Makes sense. Doesn't clash with rugby or anything either, unlike saturdays.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Sunday sucks for me 25% of the time, becuase I have orchestra. Although I'm not even entirely sure I'll be going to these things at all, even if I am going to be a session2er this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Hows about I show up at the next session 2 saturday reunion, leaving sundays as the refuge of session 2ers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Bring Back Sunday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Caoimhe wrote:
    Hows about I show up at the next session 2 saturday reunion, leaving sundays as the refuge of session 2ers...

Is it me or did that make no sense

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

Is it me or did that make no sense
    it wasn't you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

sundays are good about 50% of the time for me. the other 50%, bad. damn work!

sundays are good coz most people can stay longer though. I wont be there this weekend sadly enough, I have work on sunday which is a double blow for me because it means no rugby or reunionage...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

sundays are good about 50% of the time for me. the other 50%, bad. damn work!

sundays are good coz most people can stay longer though. I wont be there this weekend sadly enough, I have work on sunday which is a double blow for me because it means no rugby or reunionage...:(
    can't you come on sat?

I'm snowed in these days, so when I do eventually get out I'm bringing a Thermos full of snow to a reunion. :) And possibly to CTYI :p

Zounds wrote:
    can't you come on sat?

me dunno....got an 18th tomorrow night(my sisters) which means a lack of sleep even more so than usual which means I probably wouldnt be awake in time to get a bus to get me to the reunion at a reasonable hour.

woah, that was a long sentence.

I'm snowed in these days, so when I do eventually get out I'm bringing a Thermos full of snow to a reunion. :) And possibly to CTYI :p

please do...I love snow, and we've got none here..

Two girls in my school were sent to hospital due to snowball fight-related accidents......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Apologies, Wrong thread.

Snowball fight related accidents... *laughs ass off* We have a fire exit on out corridor which gives us access to the roof so we can have indoor snowball fights. Quite insane I must say. :) Throwing it off the stairs on a teacher though is not such a hot idea... :(

Two fourth years got called to the office to apologise to two girls in my year for kicking down their snowman!

*continues to laugh ass off*

• Advertisement

There was one snowman standing still today outside the fourth year prefabs, but throughout the day we watched it die. Great Fun!

We were going to build one in our corridor but we didn't have time...

My parents pulled my sister out of school to go sledding.

Heh. Mine did it just so I wouldn't get snowed out! :p

Our J's hooker was suspended for breaking a teachers glasses with a snowball! Also anyone who threw a snowball at break got detention!

Hahaha no way! That's just cold....

That's really harsh! We didnt get in any trouble for hitting teachers or burying their cars. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

All the year groups ganged up to make a giant snowball which got thrown at Mr Fitzpatrick's head... Good times...

Yeah I saw both students and teachers having snowball fights yesterday.

• Advertisement

You all go to liberal hippie schools!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement