Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion Planning (aka SPAM)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Hey my school didn't get any snow. Or, at least not enough to make a snowball.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Go liberal hippie schools! Our teachers were sound about it when they got hit. They weren't too appreciative of it happening indoors though, or in English class. That was quite interesting...

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

My school is run by 4th Reich Educational Services Ltd. If you hit a teacher (who wasn't ex-CTYI Seán) with a snowball your soul would be destroyed right there on the spot, no warning, just soul eating evil.

Say hello to my Vice Principal...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Well my school is way too mature for that childish behaviour

jus kidding, there was a lot of detentions handed out over the past few days

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

hello mr. vice-principle sir.....

Say hello to my Vice Principal...
    why?

you mentioned soul-eating evil and he was the first thing to come to mind...

ah, right...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Is this week reunification/townification on Sat or Sunday?...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Fabulo

Sunday, of course! Pft, reunions on a Saturday. That's crazy talk. Maybe you should lie down.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yep Sudnay it is, gives everyone more time there.

Yeah Fabulo you're right (aren't they always!)
    W00t for more time! yayness! Though I'll have to be leavin y'all at half 6...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Fabulo

Pft, half six isn't a time. That's crazy talk. Stop talking crazy. Crazy... Stop... Talk... Crazy... *trails off*

Erm, I mean to say... "Aren't they always"? Since when did I become a plural?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Damn you making the reunions on a sun thats my working day. you know for money

Fabulo wrote:
    Erm, I mean to say... "Aren't they always"? Since when did I become a plural?
    Since you became a deity and there are apparently more than one of those?..

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Well rules are rules etc...

I merged the thread rather than locking or deleting it. Though at least half of that thread was totally off topic.

<rant>As for Weekly Reunions maybe people should stop calling them reunions. They are in no way renuions. They are just friends meeting up on a regular basis. The whole notion of reunion seems to have gone out the window comlpetely. A real reunion was always organised a good while in advance and involved large numbers of people coming from all over the place, on a non regular basis, to reunite. Thus the name. </rant>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

halenger wrote:
    <rant>As for Weekly Reunions maybe people should stop calling them reunions. They are in no way renuions. They are just friends meeting up on a regular basis. The whole notion of reunion seems to have gone out the window comlpetely. A real reunion was always organised a good while in advance and involved large numbers of people coming from all over the place, on a non regular basis, to reunite. Thus the name. </rant>
    You're probably right. I say we standardise our terminology!

Reunion: Organised a good while in advance and involves large numbers of people coming from all over the place, on a non regular basis, to reunite.

Townification: The other type.

You're probably right. I say we standardise our terminology!

Reunion: Organised a good while in advance and involves large numbers of people coming from all over the place, on a non regular basis, to reunite.

Townification: The other type.
    didn't that distinction already exist? as of a few weeks ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yes I'm pretty sure we've been saying townification for a while now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

we have. or dublinification for us that dont live in dublin but still go pretty much every week, or as much as possible anyways! :D

here's a (slightly overdue) suggested on the whole sunday versus saturday thing:
    townification=sunday
    Reunion=Saturday (for tradition's sake)

Didn't we decide that already?.. *confused*
    P.s. that is unless things get altered on the townification scene for various reasons. Like, for mother's day's sake, this week townification would appear to be on the Saturday...

for my sake? I can be there on Sunday!

though that is mothers day...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

ok im sure that this is somehwere in the middle of all the other c*ap on here already but whos going to oxyegen? and is anyone camping?

well anyway i am and i shall hopfully be blissfully unaware of the start of ctyi well start of session 2 becuase of it, but if any other nevermores are going to be there and want to lament the unfairness etc i shall be there

hils

Damn you and your good concert thingummy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

ive no idea who you are but so help me god ill be in the same boat as you next july

Well I dunno about oxegen, I'm sure to be at witnness ( :p ) the first day though....the second day I can't, as I will be back at ctyi...what an excellent weekend that'll be..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Oxegen! woot!! I'm indescribably happy that I FINALLY get to see Green Day. I mean 6 years without seeing them is ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I'm hoping to be at day 1. Can't camp, because of CTYI starting

Oh, and Caoimhe: Try 16 years without seeing Green Day

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement