Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion Planning (aka SPAM)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Saw them in January. They kicked serious ass. Day one may have Audioslave as well, which would be much fun. I want to hear what their new material is like. Anyone who sees them better let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

saw them at witnness two years ago, think, or maybe it was three. i want to go to oxegen this year but i've no money and the lineup's crap. also no offence aoibheann but did you evr go when it was called witnness? sorry but people who do the whole 'it's always gonna be witnness' thing when they never went really get my goat. or maybe i'm completely wrong... i dunno, i'm not making any sense. damn high temperature...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Raphael wrote:
    I'm hoping to be at day 1. Can't camp, because of CTYI starting

Oh, and Caoimhe: Try 16 years without seeing Green Day
    Well technically its 17 years for me but I only got into Green Day about 6 years ago when I started secondary school and realised that there was a world outside the tiny junior school I went to...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Ah yes, primary school. When the biggest rockers listen to papa roach, and everyone thought it was heavy...

Ah, those were the days. Do Papa Roach even use double bass pedals?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I have an oddly vivid memory of my class in 6th class dancing on the tables to Sugarcoma and Andrew WK...... with my teacher...

That's just odd...

Yeah, it's what happens when you've got a young teacher and a relatively small class.

Not in my school. Young teachers feel the need to categorically anihilate any semblance of individuality or spirit within a class that they feel might challenge or undermine their authority. They practically goosestep into the room. :rolleyes:

It was a freak turn of chance that I got that teacher for 2 years in primary school... I didn't actually think that teachers like her existed... it's a shame she doesn't teach secondary school. Damn children getting all the luck...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

we used to have the same teachers for 2 years in primary school. 2 of our teachers quite when they were finished with us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

No, no Papa Roach... Thankfully... It was a tiny all girls convent school. Robbie Williams was just about the most risque music allowed within the walls... Thank god my dad got me into bowie and the stones when I was about one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I tried playing Papa Roach in class when I was in Fourth class, and was forbidden.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

so, who is UCDifying anyways?
    going on the 16th? *crosses fingers that they are*

I am anyway. Be there from 11 till 3

cool. I'll be there from 10 or so, until 3! wahey, school missing and whatnot! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

going on tuesday, there from 10ish

Not strictly meant to be there but I'll be around. If I see the fifth years from my school though I may have to hide, sharpish.

Not strictly meant to be there but I'll be around. If I see the fifth years from my school though I may have to hide, sharpish.

yay! :)
    you going on wednesday? you'd better...or else...*shakes fist*

Yeah, I'll be there, just not officially, mmmkay?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

i can't go, my school is sending me to an electronic engineering thing (seminar or workshop depending on who you ask, is there a real difference?) in DCU that day

Yeah, I'll be there, just not officially, mmmkay?

I never saw you. :p

(that's the cover story, I assume I will see you there...or else... ;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Boyeen

Wanna meet up in St.Stephens Green 2moro (sunday 13(? We can ****. I'll set your friend up Shiney

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

That was random.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Boyeen wrote:
    Wanna meet up in St.Stephens Green 2moro (sunday 13(? We can ****. I'll set your friend up Shiney

Banned.

So..... Should we have some kind of St. Patrick's Day reunion? I don't see why not. We can get green McDonald's milkshakes and catch some of the parade (or not). We can be all Irishy for the day and wear OTT hats. Wadda ya think?

Why a Paddys day one? There's a UCD one the day before it, and the traffic and whatnot makes it impossible for non-dubs to get there

Just an idea. Take it or leave it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Most likely people will be in town anyway more pissed than ever before.Don't miss the funfair people, Merrion Square, be there, brand new streetfighter debuting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

I tried playing Papa Roach in class when I was in Fourth class, and was forbidden.
    thats crazy talk, when i was in fourth class i was allowed to play bullet with butterfly wings -smashings pumpkins in class and i remember flicking through kerrang!! after finishing my work without a word being said,funny thing is that deicide (with inverted crosses branded on forehead) and they didnt pass any remarks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement