Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion Planning (aka SPAM)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

today, there were a fair few, nothing huge but fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

Caoimhe wrote:
    The Stephanie who insisted on being called Squee for a while but then changed her mind?

I'm not sure tbh, but i think so.... she was a bit of a goth... do u know her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

*raises eyebrow*
    "Bit of a goth"? Assuming that you mean she is slightly alternative, yes I think we're talking about the same girl. She hangs around with Fionn and Phil and various other people in that group. Why do you ask?

Caoimhe wrote:
    *raises eyebrow*
    "Bit of a goth"? Assuming that you mean she is slightly alternative, yes I think we're talking about the same girl. She hangs around with Fionn and Phil and various other people in that group. Why do you ask?

Ya, alternative might be an understatement! lol do you have her email address Caoimhe? I need to get in contact with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

jono087 wrote:
    Ya, alternative might be an understatement! lol do you have her email address Caoimhe? I need to get in contact with her.
    If it's the Stephanie I think you're talking about then... not really... o.o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭incredula pert

THERE SHALL BE NO ANNOUNCEMENTS ON THIS THREAD.

Stop messing with text sizes and just not having an ounce of cop on.
    But for the fact that I didn't sleep last night you'd be banned by now.

DON'T DO IT AGAIN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

aargh i might not be there!! bellybutton piercing and all....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I might as well wander in round 3ish.

If it's the Stephanie I think you're talking about then... not really... o.o

Ok, she was definately friends wit Fionn at CTYI... u don't know her no?

YOu better all come in! ALL OF YOU!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Can't, too far away. Gomen

jono087 wrote:
    No I don't but I could probably get it for you. Why do you need it so badly?

jono087 wrote:
    Ok, she was definately friends wit Fionn at CTYI... u don't know her no?
    Well as far as I know there were only 2 Stephanies at sess1 this year and it's not me so it must be her.
    (Apologies to any other stephanies who aren't on the board and can't read this so it doesn't matter anyway ha ha HA!)

Caoimhe wrote:
    No I don't but I could probably get it for you. Why do you need it so badly?

Well it wouldn't be the end of the world if I couldn't get in touch withher, but I'd like to get in touch wit her, i'v a message for her like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Funkeyhatzrock!

jono087 wrote:
    Well it wouldn't be the end of the world if I couldn't get in touch withher, but I'd like to get in touch wit her, i'v a message for her like
    well that sounds intrigue-ing or else ominous

Dermo wrote:
    it would probably be bob or ned or someone like that, they are planning a S1 reunion for the 18th afaik
    oh ok so it didn't have anything to do with you? :D so you didn't secretly organise it and frame poor bob and ned just so more people would come to a certain b/day party and buy a certain someone even more drinks so he'd be plastered even more than usual????? please excuse the secptism :confused:

well that sounds intrigue-ing or else ominous

lol, not quite that bad, but does anyone have her email address?

jono087 wrote:
    not quite that bad, but...
    Heh... sure. Sure.

I could probably get her email address... my friend was her roommate.

Heh... sure. Sure.

I could probably get her email address... my friend was her roommate.
    oh no don't give it to him just yet! :D this is too much fun! sreiously what could the message be? who want's to play the guessing game??? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭CONOR!!! f...

so is anyone actually serious about going on saturday??? I just wanna know so I don't end up going in and waiting for 6 hours to finally realise no-one is actually coming. well?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

iIwas gonna go then I relised I was busy all day which is sh!te cos I loves me reunions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

oh ok so it didn't have anything to do with you? :D so you didn't secretly organise it and frame poor bob and ned just so more people would come to a certain b/day party and buy a certain someone even more drinks so he'd be plastered even more than usual????? please excuse the secptism :confused:

haha, no it is only coincidence cos it happens to be the only saturday I can actually get into town and that's when the reunion idea was put up

Yes people are comign! you're all so silly, you don't realise that the more people that say they will come, the more people that will actually come! so come alll of you! Your just poos if you don't..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

as much as I wish I could go to see everyone, I cant coz I'm sick. Oh well, I'll see ya all soon, I hope.

oh and to let everyone actually intending to go(not many I'd gather) know, the cavan reunion is postponed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭GlitterB

yay!!everybody come its gonna be so good!!!

I may be going.
    I know all of you people will just be, well frankly dying with happiness to hear that.

But I need to know if there will be any sess1people/people I know there.

I'm going too Steph and so are Janet and Anne and Mike for definite but Sam can't come :(

He doesn't love us! *melodrama*
    Hurray for people coming.
    Marianne doesn't think she can come, and Vikki said she's coming. (But sure they're on the boards they can talk for themselves.)

I really want to get Chocolate Soup.. it's been bugging me...

(and also wow I have over 300 posts.. o.o)

Where do you get the time dear?! My dad is being an ASS right now and trying to take away Saturday as the one day a week I don't have to study. Bastard. So he might not let me go tomorrow now. He thinks the time I spend at reunions is "unproductive". Just because he's spent his life with no friends because all he does is work... *grumble*

• Advertisement

Noo you must come!
    Reunions are highly productive.
    We have intellectual conversations about... intelligent things... yeah!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement