Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion Planning (aka SPAM)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Oh hush, you're not *that* old. Or bitter. Maybe a *tad* cynical, but arent we all slightly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I didn't say newb abuse, I said n00b abuse. Abusing newbies is just mean, but n00bs ask for abuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Yeah, when you're as bored as us you start to see the difference...

*slaps both of you* (I actually didn't have a reason for that but hell, I did it anyway)

Fine fine, abuse the n00bs all you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

On a reuniony note, could we have the big endofsummer reunion sometime after the eighteenth? I'm going to be sa Ghaeltacht till then, and I'm already missing the just-after reunion for that, so yeah. Pwease? Because you love me. (Or if you don't, because I can kill you while you sleep. :))

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

You *clearly* don't know me... Come to Santry or Blanchardstown, then I'll show you.

I actually only live about 10/15 minutes away from Santry and chances are I'll probably be up there next Saturday for some reason or another, I usually end up there at some time every week.
    JenLorigan wrote:
    On a reuniony note, could we have the big endofsummer reunion sometime after the eighteenth? I'm going to be sa Ghaeltacht till then, and I'm already missing the just-after reunion for that, so yeah. Pwease? Because you love me. (Or if you don't, because I can kill you while you sleep. :))

When's the just-after reunion? Or have I already missed it :eek: ? PLease tell me I haven't.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

As far as I know, the just-after reunion is the saturday after Sess 2 ends. As in day after.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I agree with Jen. *nods* I'ma be at the gaeltacht til the 14th, and so am also missing the straight after reunion. So yeah, after the 18th sounds great...g'wan, you know you want to go. dooooooo it...

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

[someone else's voice]
    Yes, I agree with Aoibheann.
    [/someone else's voice]

You *clearly* don't know me... Come to Santry or Blanchardstown, then I'll show you.

I was at Santry and Blancardstown and you didn't show me anything!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

i think the big reunion should be set for saturday the 27th of august. anybody have any other suggestions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

26th, please? there's a possible jc. board gathering on the 27th...

Is there a reunion tommorow? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I certainly hope so.

I certainly hope so.

So you'll be there? Myself and Flashling will be.

And how's your money by the way? Still all chocolatly?

I'll be there \o/

Piste wrote:
    I'll be there \o/

Yayness :D ! Is it outside Stephen's Green at 12 yes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

[sarcasm] no... we, on a whim, decided to change the classic time/location of reunions, just to piss people off! [/sarcasm]
    Sorry!

Yup ^^ I'ma prolly be wearing my ctyi t-shirt and be yelling something inappropriate *cough*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

and they wont be able to say a thing to ya!

Plunky wrote:
    [sarcasm] no... we, on a whim, decided to change the classic time/location of reunions, just to piss people off! [/sarcasm]
    Sorry!

I'm sorry for being a Newbie and not being sure of the classic time/llocation of reunions.
    Piste wrote:
    Yup ^^ I'ma prolly be wearing my ctyi t-shirt and be yelling something inappropriate *cough*

Sounds like fun.

Well that depends on your idea of ''fun'' ;)

Liz how about wearing something innappropriate and shouting Ctyi instead? :)

[sincerity]I'm a sarcastic wench, don't mind me... I'm sure our paths'll cross eventually and you'll realise that most of what I say should just be ignored... it be my fault - don't start getting apologetic! [/sincerity]

For liz, surely that'd be normal attire! :D

Oi! Watch it both of you :p

Oh we will be! :D

Woe, that comment came sooner than expected, MUCH LIKE YORE MA.

• Advertisement

maybe you just took too long...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement