Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion Planning (aka SPAM)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

To which your ickle sister will attest. Heh. There's so much implicit in that...
    And even more explicit! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

It's funny because you're hinting at the likelihood of oyur sister having had a lesbian tryst with Liz, the minor you used to violate. :p

Keepin' it in the family!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Why go down the road when ya can jus go down the hall....?

keeping liz in my family, nothing else. Weirdo...

:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

So when exactly is this Non-Day-After-CTYI reunion of which you speak?

Come on, I'm dying here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

26th of August, is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

Why is it On A Friday?

Saturday the 27th, I thoughted. And oh how I will actually go this time. Oh how that will happen. Consummately. Yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

There was a request to have it changed due to there being a JC Board gathering on the 27th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

okay!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

Ok so, all the RA's said that they'll be in Galway in or around the 23rd of August so we are gonna plan a big-ass reunion and it shall kick some Dublin-reunion ass!!

As you guys know, I'm sure.... a lot of people will be attending the Pixies/Kings of Leon gig in Lansdowne on the 23rd and/or the Scissor Sisters/Franz Ferdinand gig in Lansdowne on the 24th *high fives Silkey* so those dates really don't suit a lot of CTYI-ers...
    so here's saying possibly Saturday the 20th! we can all hang out for the day and to quote Bertie "ill be buying the drinks, guys"
    so we all now know that none of our money will be spent on alcohol!!

ah bless Bertie, he's such a sweetheart.... "you can menstrate as much as you want girls, i honestly don't care"
    remember that Dee? argh, now i'm crying. DAMN!

so yeah, anyone gots any suggestions as to this reunion?
    all the minority of Galway-CTYIers will deffo be there that being...
    Me,Liam,Cerys,Mozz,Anne,John,Dearbhaile..... i know there are way more but my head just isn't working!! so much for Nerd Camp, huh?!
    Apologies for any Galway dweller that i forgot! Sinead and Siobhan also said they'll be there (staying in my house right, girls?) and Imogen will also be around...
    Suggestions please?? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Emmetie

Reunion On The Last Week In August As Always. Everyone Go In. Most Of The Ra's Are Goin In Aswell Including Bertie Who'l Be 21 Next Week. Was Talkin 2 Dem In Town Today. Donal,mary,roisin,bertie And Barry.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Anyone who's going to Scissor sisters or Pixies should say so and we can all meet up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

I'll be at the Pixies. Cannot wait!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Pixies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭abraham lincoln

Scissor sisters!

I'll be at Scissor Sisters

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

pixies or weezer, bit broke at the moment. so is the big reunion not goign ahead as such then? or is it going to be fridya or what? would someone please explain becuase this thread it too much of a mess to trwal back through.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

Scissor Sisters all the way baby!! xXx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

The big one better not clash with Carna

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Purple Hayes

Anyone settin up galway reunions... PLEASE keep it posted on wat date it'll be on... i'm crossin my fingers in much hope that i'll be around. When you say the RA's... do you mean all of them my dear mocha one sugar- addicted to caffeine- caffeine not good my sweet???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Er... Maiden Concert? Who's going?

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

is anybody going to decide on a definite date for the big reunion. i wont cause i dont know when people are able to go or not

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

If i might just interject - remember - you cant please all of the people all of the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

If you want the RAs to turn up you might want to avoid the last weekend in August as that's provisionally the date for Carna, but it may change.

Well isn't the buig one usually the last Saturday before school starts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Katie-Bob

That's what I thought, the saturday before school starts. Theres no chance of a Cork reunion, is there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

Just heard word of a reunion on Wednesday. Anyone heard anything?

Well I cant go so therefore it is not a proper reunion, only an imitation of one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Outcast wrote:
    Just heard word of a reunion on Wednesday. Anyone heard anything?
    Heard of said reunion, spread word of said reunion to people

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement