Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion Planning (aka SPAM)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Karlusss wrote:
    It's not MASSIVELY unlikely that he just won't play American Pie... coz chances are he's old and grumpy like Lou and Bob, and most of his proper fans are probably sick of it... so watch out, like.
    There would actually be uproar if he didnt in general - it would be roughly similar to any Van Morrison gig, whereby he decides he's too good to play stuff his fans want to hear, and instead plays random **** cus he's bored. and the storms off stage.

Ah Van Morrison, you twat :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

I know if it was me, I'd well not play American Pie. Seriously, like, if you're paying for a Don McLean show, you should either know enough of the rest of his stuff to still enjoy yourself, or you deserve what you get.

On the other hand, he could pull a Creep/Stairway, just let the band play the song, and let the crowd sing it while he tries to look cool/has a smoke.

Lou is very, very grumpy, but this doesn't detract from the fact that he's godly and wonderful. And he plays Velvets live now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 hunistars

Anyone know is there a reunion in Dublin this Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

Heya Ciara!
    Well i dunno but there's is deffo a Tralee reunion on Saturday so if anyone's around, show up! the location is yet to be decided as i have to ask a Kerry-associated person about where the best landmark is!
    SINEAD???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

hunistars wrote:
    Anyone know is there a reunion in Dublin this Saturday?

Quite Probably.

• Advertisement

Well, absolutely no chance I'm making it to Tralee so hopefully I'll see someone around Stephen's Green. And who is Mocha One Sugar, it's not fair you know me and I can't return the favour.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Un-Big

Is that one big Dublin reunion on the 26th or the 27th? I'm hearing different things......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Purple Hayes

Mocha one Sugar is the absolutely beautiful, fabulously funny, uncanningly crazy Fiodhna Horan-Murphy..... She truly Rocks!!! AND she has a ghetto booty....in memory of Liam!

Thanks, god knows how I didn't guess. I was talking to the RA Helen and she said the RAs are prob going to Galway for their reunion on the 26th or 27th.

Hopefully their reunification will take place on the 26th and some will pop along on the 27th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭cookiemonst3r

hey wat time r ppl arrivin for the cork reunion2moro at??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭emptyspoon

What happening with the reunion this Wednesday? I think I might go, need a dose of Dublin. Anyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

What IS going on with the reunion on Wednesday? And what's going on with purposed Don McLean concert reunion thingy?

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

anyone know if there is one in septembor? a bigy bigy one? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

no only a smaly smaly one

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

ATTENTION!!
    The Galway reunion is now scheduled for the Saturday 20th.
    Transportation is easy: Citylink have buses going from O'Connell Bridge in Dublin City every hour. Return is 16euro.
    Meet up point is yet to be decided but will be posted in the Reunion Announcements only thread soon enough.
    Plenty of RA's will be present as well!!
    Be there or be.... circular?

Can we have a wee gettogether on Saturday? I have a day off then and I really wanna see everyone!

There's a reunion on Saturday, or so it says in the Reunion Announcment's thread.

Excellent. My work here is done. *ZOOM*

Glad to see I could be of some help. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

OK, it's a good way down the line, but I thought I'd give y'all the heads-up. The almighty Bob Dylan is playing the Point on...I think it's the 26th of November. It's a big thing, so tickets could be difficult to come by. If you could get tickets, that'd be great. I'll see some of you there (I hope).
    I'll do my best to get to Don, but it could be tough at this stage. If I can get tickets to Bob, I'll be bringing my brother (psychology A TA Kevin), so that's an incentive to go. He'll be away for Don though, despite being a big fan, so I'm not sure about that. Hope to see y'all there!

So who else is going to the reunion tomorrow, besides Liz and myself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Dave and I are going, for a bit at least, and then we're leaving you all to have "Private Time" aka sex in a bush.

I kid! I'm more of a tree kind of gal.

Sex in a bush, hm... sounds like fun. Now if only if I could someone I like enough to that with...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Adesina wrote:
    Sex in a bush, hm... sounds like fun. Now if only if I could someone I like enough to that with...

WHAT? There seem to be several words missing there...and yes, oodles of fun. Leaves are tickily...

Lets change the subject, shall we?

Yes, let's. That's not a great conversation to be having on a public board. What time shall you be arriving in town tommorow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I'll be there at noon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I'll be there, skirting the walls and staying close to trees for fear of being put in a bin. Again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

<_<
    >_>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Un-Big

Muh, I might pop along, sore in so many places as I may be -_-

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement