Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion Planning (aka SPAM)

Options
1323334353638»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Now read that slower, and see the connotations! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Un-Big

Ah you try sounding normal when you're hungover :p

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Un-Big

Wait, that didnt make me sound any less conspicuous did it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Jade Chihuahua

I'll be in Dublin on Wensday, any chance of a reunion? Anyone in town on Wensday?

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

any chance of some sort of 21 centery science reunion? anyone from that session 2 class even on this board?
    sometime is septembre if possible..
    also, never go for a rose bush. those leaves are tickley, but it is what the leaves share a stem with that you have to watch out for... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

:D im goin to don mclean in killarny! yeeha! sing that amarican pie!
    anyone else goin?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Come to town tomorrow people.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'm free all of next week except for Wednesday (Scissor Sister, wootz!) so can we organise some sort of gettogether for nexrt week? I havent seen everyone in aaaaaaages! I miss you so much! (you know who you are)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Purple Hayes

My lord, just read that the galway reunion has been changed.... John i'd love to hit you right now!!!!!
    I've put off so much to accomadate the 20th and now its cancelled! AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!! So if you dont see me at the real reunion, dont be surprised.... damn not living in the city, Humph.
    But i shall try my best to be there so i can hang with y'all!
    M

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

There's a whole subforum (this one) dedicated to reunions. Spread your wings young ones, take flight. *closes*

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement