Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion Planning (aka SPAM)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

That qualifies as "loitering" to my father unless we're in a restaurant or walking somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Well reunions do involve quite a lot of meaningless walking.

I literally spent five minutes trying to make stuff up that we would be doing that would fill the amount of time we spend at reunions that counts as purposeful and "productive".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Caoimhe wrote:
    That qualifies as "loitering" to my father unless we're in a restaurant or walking somewhere.
    Jesus, your dad needs to lighten up (it's pretty serious if I have to say it tbh)

Preaching to the choir my good man. I've spent 17 years living with this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Imply that you want to join the French foreign legion, for the relatively relaxed attitude*

*No, you can't stay in my house when he chucks you out

Arr. Thing is I get on so well with him most of the time its just whenever I want to do something its always with the questions. I'm a good kid, I don't get into trouble, I do well at school and I have a nice group of friends. I don't see why he can't trust me a bit more, I'm almost 18.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭snuffles

Feck, I'd come, but I'm wrecked and broke at the moment, and I have enough homework to bury a small African village. I'll have to give this one a miss guys....

Dammit, I do so like reunions!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I'll be in, but I won't be in until later, and then I'll most likely just wander around town aimlessly all day. If anyone who knows me sees me, wave though and I'll acknowlege you. I don't think I know anyone going so far anyway.

No point in making an entire topic about the reunion.
    All I have to say was - WHERE WAS EVERYONE?
    Those of us that actually went had a great time, ate waay too much sugar and wandered aimlessly.

I mean, there weren't even masses of sess2ers as there have been at the other ones.

Oh, and who were those random sess2ers(or I am assuming they were sess2ers) that came up to us when we were standing there? I am curious.

Random quote: "Now where's my calculator?" (or something along those lines, I have an atrociously bad memory.)
    Also, "Women make better businesswomen you see."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

If someone was juggling at the time, then yeah, it was us. Were you in the group of people that ended up stealing my paper?

Nope. There were just 4, maybe 5 of us standing at the gate and looking pathetic. I may have been looking at photos.

I was a random sess2er who ended up going. I may have done that.

Was it abuot 12 and we were pathetic looking at the gate to Stephen's Green?

Hell no! I wasn't up early enough to be in at that time! :p I'd like to keep it that way too!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

by any chance did that reunion end up in Temple Bar around four or so and was Caoimhe there

Yes we were sitting there and you walked past. Twice if I recall correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Ah so i was recognised i feel so privalleged.

Well that was a pretty random day. Lots of random sugar and random wandering and random seeing of people. And Colm no it wasn't you, we were the group you ran into on Grafton street when the first newspaper stealing attempt happened.

Ah rite. By any chance did anyone here end up in that big group of people at the bandstand?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

No point in making an entire topic about the reunion.
    All I have to say was - WHERE WAS EVERYONE?
    Those of us that actually went had a great time, ate waay too much sugar and wandered aimlessly.

I mean, there weren't even masses of sess2ers as there have been at the other ones.

Oh, and who were those random sess2ers(or I am assuming they were sess2ers) that came up to us when we were standing there? I am curious.

Random quote: "Now where's my calculator?" (or something along those lines, I have an atrociously bad memory.)
    Also, "Women make better businesswomen you see."
    That was me and sum other randomer who tbh I didn't recognise soz if u read this.U knew who i was but i didnt hav a clue hu u wer.Yeah I was earlier than all me mates, but they came then after that and we had a deadly day.Wich one wer u I wanted to kno wich u wer

LiamD wrote:
    That was me and sum other randomer who tbh I didn't recognise soz if u read this.U knew who i was but i didnt hav a clue hu u wer.Yeah I was earlier than all me mates, but they came then after that and we had a deadly day.Wich one wer u I wanted to kno wich u wer
    As far as I can make out you're asking who I was, there...
    I was the one wearing all black and a Linkin Park hoodie. (*holds up large board to fend off metaphorical tomatos*)

And to think you had the chance to insult me in person rather than in PMs...

I was part of both the group that stole your paper and the one that ended up at the bandstand Colm. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

i have an idea.

we should have a reunion that isnt on a saturday. like, say, on a wednesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

And to think you had the chance to insult me in person rather than in PMs...

Yeah I'm pissed off now I didn't get to do that I still dunno hu u r though do ya kno wich one I was?

I can barely remember what the people who came over looked like, so no, not really.

I was part of both the group that stole your paper and the one that ended up at the bandstand Colm. :p

Really? who are you?
    Damn extravertial personality...people know me, and I dont know them... *sulks and walks away, grumbling*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

you know me, right colm?

pinkpimp wrote:
    Really? who are you?
    Damn extravertial personality...people know me, and I dont know them... *sulks and walks away, grumbling*
    I know you.

Now that is reason to be afraid.

• Advertisement

Mentalimplosion=Ana (thanks for the lend of the really cool dress on cross-dressing Wednesday, by the way)
    Now, who is purplefismixer?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement