Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion Planning (aka SPAM)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

i actually think it would be quite a good idea, imagine all of ctyi meeting up for a WEEKEND, and stayin over and whatnot.

(plus i dont think serving underage ppl in pubs is much of a problem in achill. Happy Days!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

hey colm..........when has that ever stopped u??????

Let me guess never?? Im probably right. U get served anyhwere and "where there is a will there is always a way"

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭CONOR!!! f...

yay! someone agrees with me! thanks colm! Conor... yes i thought it would be easier but not as much "fun". If you want we could all visit you!? how about it? I have very little to do in my spare time so going round the country is a fun option to fill my time! but really, why not go to him? we could stay there and it'd be a lot of fun! a weekend ctyi break! think about it...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

ColHol wrote:
    (plus i dont think serving underage ppl in pubs is much of a problem in achill. Happy Days!!)

Keep this off of public threads. What you do with your free time is none of my business but don't bring that sorta thing up here.

There will be no encouraging of underage drinking or other thoughts about circumventing of laws.

Put an end to it NOW.

YES SIR!!

meh about the whole island thing i suppose it wouldnt be too bad but............
    i think its just so much easier to have it in Dublin or Cork! And also there is more to do like...sit around the place more in cork or dublin. :D

But it could be like an adventure. ooh yup. BUt i doubt u could convince every1 else!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

How about Dublin its the original and the best how aboot we keep all reunions on Sat at the Green there there will never be any confusion. We may all be nerds but we also seem to quite stupid things in general so we need rulees and regulations

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

^yeah... agreed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

I propose we have reunions every Friday evening at 5.30 pm, purely for the convenience of myself and 2 or 3 others on the board

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

you have 430 classes and a friday? that sucketh - why the hell did i write that

*feels incredibly confused*

anyway yeah, have reunuions on fridays its not like you do hw or study, or have one on saturday at 2.15 at the green something. just basically have a god damn reunuion.

you have 430 classes and a friday?
    Nah, I'd just prefer to not walk straight out of school, and into a crowd of CTYIers. It's the kind of thing that could make your head explode, or make you make someone else's head explode

• Advertisement

So anyway, anyone care to suggest a date for the nxt reunion?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

How about tomorrow, so all you people who don't know me can give me birthday presents?
    Sounds like a plan to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Katie-Bob

How about a reunion in Cork during the Halloween midterm? We went to Dublin now ye have to come to Cork

Katie-Bob wrote:
    How about a reunion in Cork during the Halloween midterm? We went to Dublin now ye have to come to Cork
    Not everyone has a midterm. And even if I did, I could think of better ways to spend it than in Cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Katie-Bob

Fine. I don't like Cork but hey its nearer to me than Dublin. Lets see what everyone else says......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Saturday the 16th is the next time some people re going to cork. I'd suggest to anyone else planning it to follow suit, as there will be more chance of seeing people you know, but havent spoken to that much. The more the merrier type thing.

Not everyone has a midterm. And even if I did, I could think of better ways to spend it than in Cork

like spending it in Dublin huh? and wats wrong with Cork???
    Its just great.....same as dublin except its not capital and doesnt have as much shops....but who need lots of shops for a reunion??
    Come to Cork for the reunions...........its much easier for me that way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Y'see Forde, that just means your less likely to go to DUblin ones....which is a point in favor of the dublin reunions

jeez i wonder how many times u have gotten banned?? its probably less than how many people u have gotten banned for good reasons against u!!

looks like ill have to be the mature 1 and not give a proper me response! :cool:

Back to topic anyhu....yep all come to Cork reunion! its gonna be so great :D

Its twice, assuming that wasn't just a rhetorical question.

As for people banned against me...I think that was just davethetrucker, but I'm not sure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Nope, between us we had Cuan banned and I'm pretty sure we had Forde and ColHol banned as well.

nope i wasnt banned at all

anyhow, since the reason this thread was created was to stop spam, back to the topic:
    Reunion next saturday, stephens green, 12 noon?
    Also, Cork, sat 16th.

Actually, it was to relocate the spam to somewhere it wouldn't annoy Podge

omfg stop bitchin man!! Y do u come on boards if all ur gonna do is complain about everything and how everything isnt up to ur standards???

anyhow......yay reunions.IS many people gonna come down to Cork on the 16th anyway???

anyhow......yay reunions.IS many people gonna come down to Cork on the 16th anyway???

ARE, corky, Are many people coming to cork, its plural.
    And i may well be.

Where was I bitching Forde? Since your last post, all I did was answer a question, and clarify Colms misconception as to why this board was created.

It would appear your just trying to find fault in everything I do.Thats not very nice for someone who tries to:
    be the mature 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

Lads, no trouble *stumbles sideways drunkenly* just everyone calm down *stumbles other way* lads just calm the fcuk down ALRIGHT *swings fist wildly*

dont touch me! dont touch me!

• Advertisement

yep i know colm and ill put the energy i didnt put into editing it into this post :D

kk
    shud cos Cork is great!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement