Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of my Free Trial

• 06-09-2004 8:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,050 ✭✭✭✭

I signed up with Esat back in June for a free 3 month trial.
    I had planned to keep it on but I've just got a job abroad so I'm off for a year at least.
    My 3 months ended last Thursday so I rang them up today as I've been away for the last week.
    I spoke to a nice girl who was understanding.
    However it seems I'm now locked in for a year as I havent sent the modem back.
    I told her it was my understanding that I had 14 days to send the modem back.
    I explained the circumstances and she said she'd do what she could.
    I never signed a contract ,just rang up and was connected .
    What are my chances ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Nice polite email to Angela.Keegan@esat.com , their head of customer care, and send the damn modem straight back anyway, addressed to her personally by registered mail .

Do not use it , if you have used it since the three months was up you may be doomed :( ! The three months should, of course, start the day you actually got the modem .

M

Advertisement