Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BG2 is out now. :D

Options
  • 27-09-2000 5:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I haven't played BG, but I can safely say this game is well worth the cash. Can't wait till multiplayer. smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Yeah I'm gonna get this too.

The first one was great as an offline game, and the POV and artwork were pure class.

Wonder if It'll still come on 7 CD's ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭DaBounca

the first game was 5cds.
    what a game though,bit easy but there ya go.
    if the second is anything as good as the first its worth buying.i saw a few screen shots,some of the scenery looks unbelievably realistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Yeah you're right actually it was 5 ... +1 for the Sword coast add on.

A lot of the game was easy, but personally I found the end parts a bit of a ***** .. great game tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

It's 4 CD's. I don't know what BG is like, but the levels change depending on your characters alignment (so playing again with different character will change the game) and it seems to be slightly non-linear plot as well.

Also comes with 250 page booklet. I still haven't figured out all the spells and special moves.

Advertisement