Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Premium 97 Octane Petrol

Options
  • 06-09-2004 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭

Not being content paying my 98.7c per liter of Petrol I have decided to start using Premium in my bike again and pay €1.26 pl (guess I just have too much money!!)

I have only managed to find 2 garages that sell it. One is at the Templeogue round-a-bout (nearby) and the other is in Sandyford somewhere.

So, what I need to know is does anyone know of anymore garages actually selling this stuff these days ?? or it as extinct as "Cherry Coke" .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭dee mm

There are a few mostly Texaco garages, two in Crumlin, one in ringsend, one out near galloping green. In fact I could go on but yeah there are a few alright, happy hunting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

we need a sticky with a list of garages that sell it!

Personally I find that octane boosted works better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Verdammt

we need a sticky with a list of garages that sell it!

Personally I find that octane boosted works better

I've personally only noticed the difference in my bikes. And yes a sticky would be a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

can somone explain the difference of it to me pls ?i have thought always there must be somthn but i couldnt 100% be sure of what it was .

Advertisement