Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venom

Options
  • 27-09-2000 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

Venom,

Could you do me a favour and check on the prices of a few items that drop over in Dalnir? Just watch for the auctions etc.

Looking for A pair of the batons, plus whatever crescent items drop there.
    If i get the prices, I'll ask a guild member to go over and pick me up some of it.

Thing is I reckon they'd sell for cheaper in the immediate area than further away.

Cheers,

JAK.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Well the fighting batons that drop off one of the lumpy goo's seem to be camped almost 24/7 from what iv seen and the going price seems to be 1kp each.

The cresent armor is all no drop so you gotta get it yourself.But dont even attemt this dungeon till your at least 28 as the mobs are very nasty in it and the lumpy room is on the second level.If you die in there a corpse run is very unplesant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Ah thatd explain why so few people over here are wearin Crescent gear.

Batons 1kp each .. as expected.

Cheers for the info anyhows,

JAK.

Advertisement