Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the not east coast reunion thread

Options
  • 07-09-2004 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

soo
    since the other thread was cancelled. welcome to the non-east coast reunion thread. where we don't discuss ska or nudity. so, emm. it seems, that if it's ok with everyone we should have 2 reunions. one in the dc area, with like, stu, john barry, jessica, me, gohan, cat, casey and anyone else who wants to come. then if we can get enough people, maybe a reunion in the new york viscinity, with whoever can go. and these will happen prolly somewhere between xmas and new years, so if you guys have input. TELL. and in case this gets closed, email me at autumnwalker9@yahoo.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

technically, shouldn't the thread be the east coast reonion thread v.2?

new york sounds good to me....yupyup.

not that anyone would be my age.
    ah, screw it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Technically, shouldn't this thread not exist?

For crying out loud people, theres a sticky at the top for planning reunions, and another one for announcing dates. No one cares if you talk about ska or nudity, just don't start threads for it

W00t, 1500 posts

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

2 sticky threads at top of the board. Keep reunion talk there. Anymore breeches of these rules will result in bannings.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement