Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

04-D Rolls-Royce Phantom spotted

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

guys where do u find out how many of these cars are registered i'dlove to see that list:D .

also i have also seen that maybach around killiney and rochestown ave.
    whos that guy envy that has a maybach.i know ronan has one as his sons were in my school.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

There's a lovely Bentley Arnage In the airport, Ground floor in block A. Been there a few times, it was there a few weeks ago. Got a picture of it and all i did. I would Show ya's but my Phone's buggered at the moment, Cant send Pic messages.

Hj

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Aidan1

Michael Anthony, the Carrera GT cost €1m.

I thought the two Enzo's were sold here but were resold and actually delivered in the UK?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

lomb wrote:
    When people get rich they lose all sense of taste. the phantom and the maybach are ugly cars and a pure testament to decadence not taste.
    if u want taste and decadence buy a 1979 rolls royce silver shadow 2 in mint condition...

Agreed; if I had that sort of disposable income I'd look for something like this...

http://www.seriouswheels.com/mno/Mercedes-Benz-300SL-Gullwing-Coupe-FA-OD-1024x768.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I saw an 04 Maybach the other evening at Donnybrook church, and a Contintental GT passing just in front of it! Although the GTs look gorgeous, I've seen far too many of them for them to still have the same impact as when I first spotted them. Too common.

Also last night, a green Arnage pulled up behind myself and my Dad at the lights, then sped past us as we turned the corner until they got stopped at the next set of lights. We were coming up alongside them and the lights changed just as we reached them. We both thought: Right, now's our chance to show off. And we just floored it past them.
    I couldn't stop grinning :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

unkel wrote:
    You're sure that's in the Republic? I saw a list a while back with the full allocation and none went over here. Maybe they went to the North?

There is an Enzo in a secure "shed" in Naas (as of 2 weeks ago). its Irish reg'd. its not from the original allocation, it was privatly sold after, as far as Im aware its very hush=hush as Ferrari try and keep an eye on who keeps the cars and who sells them, they dont like people selling the high end cars without informing them..... the other car has been sold to a guy in the UK, but is actually still in Ireland for the time being.

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Last night I saw a stretch limo, Bentley arnage, but it' front lights looked wrong, other that that it was nearly spot on, the roof was also a tiny bit too high

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 ian21

ON the way to the carlisle gym lst night, passed the lights at the submarine bar..and there stuck in a line of traffic was a chrysler 300. The length of it..Some middle aged dude driving and his two kids in the back. Beast of a car

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rabbitinlights
    There is also 2 Enzo's registered in Ireland in the last 6 months.

You're sure that's in the Republic? I saw a list a while back with the full allocation and none went over here. Maybe they went to the North?

....................maybe they did go up North............either way, like he said IRELAND !!

I saw the big Bentley last night in Swords, 05D 80 odd thousand reg on it !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

I met a Maybach coming out of the curagh racecourse last year. I was told later that JP McManus has one ?

Ferrari Enzo in Naas
    Rolls Royce in Naas

We are very well-to-do down here in Naas. It isn't at all unusual to see us swaning around in our supercars..... Now, where did I park my Veyron? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mac 3

I dont think JP Mc Manus has a Maybach. I have seen him in a S600 alright. The family have a 355 and a Continental GT as well. You may have seen John Magnier's Maybach. I've seen it a few times around. you can hardly miss them on the road..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

McManus doesnt own a Maybach.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Jurys Hotel In Ballsbridge Own The Phantom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

prospect wrote:
    Ferrari Enzo in Naas
    Rolls Royce in Naas

We are very well-to-do down here in Naas. It isn't at all unusual to see us swaning around in our supercars..... Now, where did I park my Veyron? ;)
    When did u see the Enzo? I've heard that an Enzo is kept up in Naas, but I don't know if it's true or not.
    I saw a red Ferrari F430 coming off the Naas Road this morning:D

Advertisement