Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thinking of going for Digiweb Wireless ?

• 07-09-2004 10:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭

I've been thinking of getting broadband for a while now and am considering getting Digiweb's Wireless - can any one shed some light on their service ?

thanks.

ps
    i live out in the sticks (meath) so this is really the only choice i have!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

whereabouts in meath do you live? most of county meaths towns/villages is covered by dsl now. I havent used didiweb wireless myself but I believe it is fairly ok for online gaming, pings around 60-90ms which isnt as good as dsl but its a damnsight better than dialup!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭dr. gonzo

live in Trim, but have no phone line in house and don't want to wait another 3 months before eircom will install the line - terrible service from eircom. Moved into new house in June and still waiting on line to be installed - so have decided to look elsewhere !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Akula

Interested in their service in Cork but they are massively overpriced at the moment as opposed to IBB. Any experiences?

Bit worried by all this talk of traffice shaping / p2p blocking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Akula wrote:
    Bit worried by all this talk of traffice shaping / p2p blocking.

It's totally unfounded. Read the other digiweb thread.

Advertisement