Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2 Prodigy livesets to DL (2002 and 1997)

• 07-09-2004 10:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭

Prodigy Live at Arrow Hall, Toronto 1997

01. Smack my bitch up
    02. Voodoo People
    03. Breathe
    04. Poison
    05. Funky ****
    06. Wheater Experience
    07. Their Law
    08. Jam Track n.1
    09. Serial Thriller
    10. Mindfields
    11. Firestarter
    12. Rock'n'Roll
    13. No good
    14. Jam Track n.2
    15. Fuel my fire
    16. Gabba
    http://www.brainkiller.it/prodigy/mp3live.html

PRODIGY LIVE AT LEEDS 2002
    Tracklist:

01. Intro
    02. Nuclear
    03. Breathe
    04. Smack my bitch up
    05. Trigger
    06. Their law
    07. Nightboat to Cairo
    08. Poison
    09. Babies got a temper
    10. Mindfields
    11. Firestarter
    12. Fuel my fire

http://www.brainkiller.it/prodigy/news/leeds2002.php

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

The first one won't let me download but I'm getting the leeds track. Do you spend all of your time hunting bootlegs kev?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

John2 wrote:
    The first one won't let me download but I'm getting the leeds track. Do you spend all of your time hunting bootlegs kev?

Haha. Nope, but when I come accross them I do like to share.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Nice one KevIRL, looks like I'll be spending a lot of time on this site. Are you going to see them this December?

eljono wrote:
    Nice one KevIRL, looks like I'll be spending a lot of time on this site. Are you going to see them this December?

Afraid not. Not too bothered about missing them to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭radiospan

Thanks Kev, downloading these now.

Does anyone know where I can find Daft Punk bootlegs / live shows? I have "Live at Rex Club, Paris 1997". Are there others out there?

• Advertisement

plazzTT wrote:
    Thanks Kev, downloading these now.

Does anyone know where I can find Daft Punk bootlegs / live shows? I have "Live at Rex Club, Paris 1997". Are there others out there?

There is an Essential mix from 98 I think, and also a short 20 minute mix that is meant to be by Daft punk (all their own songs) but I think its a fake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭radiospan

KevIRL wrote:
    There is an Essential mix from 98 I think, and also a short 20 minute mix that is meant to be by Daft punk (all their own songs) but I think its a fake.
    Thanks, I found it (the Essential mix, it's from 97). I won't download it for a while though, I should take it easy on my broadband download cap for a while!

Advertisement