Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance Quotes

Options
  • 07-09-2004 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Have to get a few motor insurance quotes for my boss. He's 26 and wants insurance on a BMW 318CI. I've tried all the online sites already & none of them will quote me. Before i start at A in the Golden Pages can anybody recommend a place that they think would insure him??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

• Registered Users Posts: 65,388 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Best try them ALL including all brokers. Will take a couple of hours but could save hundreds - your boss will be well pleased if you get a good result ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Danni

bazH wrote:

That site is REAL similar to insure.ie, i've tried insure.ie already but may aswell try that. Maybe they just use the same format! Thanks

Edit: No luck :(

WOAH, just got quoted 1700 from Quinn Direct.. the first place to say "yes we can insure him"!!! Gonna keep on ringing & try & get better but that price is much better than he expected!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

A lot of insurance companies use a similar system, but each broker has different rates etc.

• Advertisement

Oh i know, its just other companies were saying NO, won't insure straight out

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭smokey2

read this thread earlier and was goin to suggest quinn direct to you but you got there before I got the chance to reply!!

but I can say you won't really get cheaper than them!!

if you do will you let us all know!!

I'm payin €2100 on a 1.8 primera with them was on my third provisional until last wednesday when I passed my test now I aint been in touch with them bout it yet but anywhere I've tried since passing has quoted me around €2100-€2200 and was as much as €5000 with my provisional!!

Advertisement