Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sigur Ros - Odin's Raven Magic

Options
  • 07-09-2004 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a copy of this set of live gigs by Sigur Ros, Hilmar Orn Hilmarsson and Steindor Andersen?

I got a hold of a few mp3s from the Sigur Ros site and its one of the best things I have heard in a long time...

Just wondering does anyone have the full gig on CD or bootleg etc as I'd love to get my hands on it....

Thanks...

and for anyone interested check out http://www.sigur-ros.com for the freebie mp3s...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭lodgepole

I have it. If you go to the media section of the site there's instructions on how to use a program called DC++, you can get the whole gig using that. It's probably on other peer to peer programs too.

You can get lots of the rarer stuff using the same method. If you don't have the Steindor EP, I highly recomend it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭MogwaiFearSatan

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Lodgepole wrote:
    I have it. If you go to the media section of the site there's instructions on how to use a program called DC++, you can get the whole gig using that. It's probably on other peer to peer programs too.

You can get lots of the rarer stuff using the same method. If you don't have the Steindor EP, I highly recomend it.

Cheers, I must do that...

My mate has that EP, so I'm getting a lend of it soon... Its supposed to be really good from what I've been told...

yeah thanks... thats where I got the samples... Its wet my appetite...

yeah thanks... thats where I got the samples... Its wet my appetite...
    Click on the "peer to peer" link on that page. That's where the DC++ stuff is. It's fairly simple to set up.

• Advertisement

My mate has that EP, so I'm getting a lend of it soon... Its supposed to be really good from what I've been told...
    It has one or two of my favorite Sigur Ros tracks on it, though I was at the gig where it was sold and the songs were performed, so that could have influenced me. Either way it's certainly worth having a copy of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭drrnwbb

sorry for the big bump.

i help run sigur-ros.co.uk and over the last few months ive set up a bit torrent tracker for our site. at the moment we have a live recording of odins ravens from the paris gig back in september (along with a various other videos/recordings).

the torrent tracker is at: http://www.drrnwbb.com/bt/
    all the things on the tracker a lots more are on the dc++ hub that was mentioned above. im "darren" in that hub. say hello.

dw

cool... thanks... must check that out:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭drrnwbb

there is a mailing list on that page too, so i can tell people when new torrents are added.

sometime after xmas i should be putting online a few live dvds/dvdrips of fans concert recordings.

dw

Advertisement