Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who won the BSOP last night?

Options
  • 07-09-2004 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭

Just wondering

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Obscure

i did, i just replied to the "ive seen the light..." thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

To be terrribly pedantic about things, the Boards Series of Poker wasn't on last night. The BSOP is a monthly tournament with three heats and a monthly final. The tournament last night was organized by SuitedAces and is the monthly 50 bill freeze-out.

Jes I'm a cúnt.

EDIT: surely this post isn't worthy of negative feedback. oops, giving the impression that I care. nevermind.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

No, you are a very accurate cnut! last night's competition had nothing to do with Boards, its just organised via Boards. Its a Suited Aces event (next one is in the Fitz on the 18th). Easy to confuse since both I and Hyzepher are involved with both Boards and SA.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Batbat

Obscure wrote:
    i did, i just replied to the "ive seen the light..." thread

Grats on winning :D

Advertisement