Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[request] cheap telly?

• 07-09-2004 2:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

can anyone recommend anywhere other than powercity for a decent cheap television?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I'll give you a 28" Phillips in good order for free if you collect in Athlone.
    I can't say fairer than that.
    PM If Interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Hagar, if the guy doesn't come back to you, I'd definitely be interested. I'm in Limerick, but if this thing doesn't have a hole in the screen or something I'd happily jump in the car and drive up to collect it. Only thing is I'm going to be away on business over next weekend, so it'd be the following weekend before I could do it. If you still have it on your hands at that stage, please pm me or give me a ring (I've pm'd you my own details)
    :)

Advertisement