Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recycling Appeal

Options
  • 07-09-2004 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭

An idea I'd like to float.

As some of you may be aware a number of charities, schools etc are now using the services of www.recyclingappeal.com(Eurosource) to collect old ink cartridges, toners and mobiles, in return for cash.

If Eurosource are happy to play ball, we can set up an account for SSF and collect all year round. I can't imagine many better place to collect old ink cartridges and mobiles and if people are too lazy to request and return the envelopes, they can always bring them along to a boards beer and drop them off there. It would also allow me and probably many others, to do something genuinely useful with all the company toners and cartridges we return for nothing.

Let me know what you think.

Advertisement