Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

detroit cobras at crawdaddy

Options
  • 07-09-2004 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

who ever was at the detriot cobras wasn't it just a deadly night and not to mention how cool the chalets were aswell i really hope to see more of both of those bands

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 emcarton

hi!
    anyone know who the dj's were that played between the bands at the ULU on 8/9 for the detroit cobras?
    yes, it was a top show ALTERNATE DJ. i never thought i'd see them live. yay!
    emma :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Tombo

Hi. Where can i download some detroit cobras stuff? I head good stuff about them. I got the chalets theme tune from their webnsite. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭alternate DJ

hey tombo don't be so cheep go out and buy there album it's very good and wort listening to from start to finish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Bluebella

Detroit Cobras: Fantastic Live Band and good album!!! Well done

Advertisement