Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mccartney does a lot for charity!!!

• 07-09-2004 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭

Quote from Smashy and Nicey, two DJ's from Harry Enfield:

"Does a lot of work for chaaaaaarity, . .. .doesn't like to talk about it!"

MAkes me laugh when I see articles in the paper about that twit P Mc C turning up at charity events and doing 'impromptu' jams, (Abhorr the word impromptu), and probably peeling a fiver from his ultra-tight, pad locked wallet, giving it to someone 'lower' than him and then feeling miserable for the night.

My heart bleeds.

He is worth $1.3 Billion???? = 1,075,648,868.94 EUR???

What is he saving for?? Is he planning on buying the Atlantic??

Does he need this, maybe to pay for his jowls to be stapled to his forehead??

He doesn't just HAVE lots of money, he is KEEPING lots of money, from being put to good use.

I also hate Phil Collins and Elton John with a passion that can be seen from 27 miles from my person.

FACT:
    [10 out of 10 people have less money than P Mc C.]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

Rough Translation: I hate rich pop stars....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Uh hello?, it's his money. Surely he can do with it as he sees fit? I'm sure he's paid enough tax on it in his lifetime.

At least he appears at these charity events and I'm sure if you were to look through his accounts he probably donates quite a bit to charity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

I also hate Phil Collins and Elton John with a passion that can be seen from 27 miles from my person.

ye know, i was just about to point that out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Blisterman

So that's what that was.

Advertisement